Edit History

RhinoW

RhinoW

3 hours ago, zWolfer said:

You wanna use the realism to explain the stripper, cheerleader ... ok. But then when it comes to black zombies you wanna use the argument of a fantasy game? When it comes to add a black zombie there is "no need because its a fantasy game", but when it comes to explain why female are weak or sexualized "this is them in real life".. So you use fantasy when you want and realism when you want, this is

pure hypocrisy

Read everything again, but slowly. Don't get your blood boiling, you might not handle yourself. 

Fantasy as in, anything can be in this, it doesn't NEED to follow or have something based on real life, but if it does try to represent something real (in this case the name's of the freaking entities describe what they are suppose to be) it makes sense they do it based on what THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE. NOT A F*CKING RACE, NOT A F*CKING GENDER, A F*CKING PROFFESSION.

And no, they are not weak, or oversexualized, as I explained before. But if they were, I wouldn't get in the way, because as i said, it's fantasy, you absolute tunnel vision social justice warrior. Find another house to bark at.

RhinoW

RhinoW

3 hours ago, zWolfer said:

You wanna use the realism to explain the stripper, cheerleader ... ok. But then when it comes to black zombies you wanna use the argument of a fantasy game? When it comes to add a black zombie there is "no need because its a fantasy game", but when it comes to explain why female are weak or sexualized "this is them in real life".. So you use fantasy when you want and realism when you want, this is

pure hypocrisy

Read everything again, but slowly. Don't get your blood boiling, you might not handle yourself. 

Fantasy as in, anything can be in this, it doesn't need to follow something based on real life, but if it does try to represent something real (in this case the name's of the freaking entities describe what they are suppose to be) it makes sense they do it based on what THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE. NOT A F*CKING RACE, NOT A F*CKING GENDER, A F*CKING PROFFESSION.

And no, they are not weak, or oversexualized, as I explained before. But if they were, I wouldn't get in the way, because as i said, it's fantasy, you absolute tunnel vision social justice warrior. Find another house to bark at.