Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

24 minutes ago, DarlingCows said:

Didn’t anyone ever consider that the stronger females maybe didn’t die to zombies and are all alive somewhere else?  It really a game about surviving in the apocalypse  not designing a game to win a best women representation award or something. 

Not to mention they could all be bandits too. 

i mean most Post war woman would mostly likely be Stronger then a Pre-war

So you're person if you play a female, Whiteriver, Dukes Raiders, and Hobo bandits and Survivors. woman would probably be at least Equal in terms of strength in a world where flesh eating zombies want to eat you and every 7th day a Wave of them com-

Oh crap i didn't fully read the message. my bad   

Also i like you're pic :)

Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

20 minutes ago, DarlingCows said:

Didn’t anyone ever consider that the stronger females maybe didn’t die to zombies and are all alive somewhere else?  It really a game about surviving in the apocalypse  not designing a game to win a best women representation award or something. 

Not to mention they could all be bandits too. 

i mean most Post war woman would mostly likely be Stronger then a Pre-war

So you're person if you play a female, Whiteriver, Dukes Raiders, and Hobo bandits and Survivors. woman would probably be at least Equal in terms of strength in a world where flesh eating zombies want to eat you and every 7th day a Wave of them com-

Oh crap i didn't fully read the message. my bad