Is it currently possible to get all the steam achievements?

UPDATE FOR EVERYBODY INTERESTED:

I just tested this on A19.3. You CAN get achievements on a game where you used "dm" and "cm", as long as you have them off when you get the achievement. Also to get the pvp achievements, just download the human pack mod from here 

and kill a bunch of humans.

To get the achievements for "die 500 times" i found out that just using the command "kill" works :) Does anybody know how to automate this to get to 500?

Also, for some reason "Dirty Larry" with the 44 Magnum is the only achievement that I cannot get. Does anybody have any suggestion?

2 hours ago, KingSlayerGM said:

To get the achievements for "die 500 times" i found out that just using the command "kill" works :) Does anybody know how to automate this to get to 500?

Can you really call it an “achievement” at that point...?

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Roland said:

Yes, I will write a python script to automate the killing and I will let the pc running during the night :) that would be a great achievement imo lol

29 minutes ago, Roland said:

Also Roland, the achievement Dirty Larry is broken in A19.3, I could not get it. I downloaded A16.4 and got it immediately. Should this be reported to the devs?

17 hours ago, SenpaiThatIngnoresYou said:

How do you get the swimming while freezing one? is there still a way for you to raise your temp in the water? I think it's the polar bear club or something is the name?

Yea, don't think it's possible now.

18 hours ago, SenpaiThatIngnoresYou said:

How do you get the swimming while freezing one? is there still a way for you to raise your temp in the water? I think it's the polar bear club or something is the name?

I just got it in a19.3.

Go to the snow biome.

Take off all your clothes.

Go underwater.

4 hours ago, KingSlayerGM said:

Also Roland, the achievement Dirty Larry is broken in A19.3, I could not get it. I downloaded A16.4 and got it immediately. Should this be reported to the devs?

check it in 19.4 and if still broke report it in the current experimental.