Jump to content

Is it currently possible to get all the steam achievements?


Recommended Posts

I couldn't help but notice that one of the steam hidden achievements is to break your leg. Something I have done a lil too often. Is it just that one achievement that is bugged or are there more? I would like to 100% the game and just get the achievements done. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vanetooth said:

I couldn't help but notice that one of the steam hidden achievements is to break your leg. Something I have done a lil too often. Is it just that one achievement that is bugged or are there more? I would like to 100% the game and just get the achievements done. 

You can get 100% of the achievements.  I have all of them except for the die 100 and die 500 times.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Vanetooth said:

Weird, Is there a specific way I have to break my leg? I have done it so many times. Got a lil over 300 hours and somehow haven't gotten it lol. Good to know though, thanks!

Its possible that something changed making it unobtainable... I unlocked it 4 years ago.  A lot has changed since then.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm only missing the die 100/500 times, all the pvp ones (I don't do that) and the hidden freeze yer tukas off one.

 

I'm going to have to try and get that hidden one.  The dying a lot, well, after a certain point, it gets very difficult to get kilt.

 

(will full parkour, the boot mod,  I dropped from 500 m and did not die.   10hp left, but not dead, and no broken leg. umf.)

(did that one on a stream. was kinda funny)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@canadianbluebeer I had my own savegame for dying. Started a game, went to the nearest house and placed a bedroll next to a zombie. Then i just started that game up everytime before i started my actual game. Was easy to get that.

 

The freezing one is pretty easy now. Used to be harder, i remember trying to get it and gave up, was super easy in A18 tough.

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Chojin said:

I have played over 300 hours on Steam, started 4-5 new games and have never achieved any achievements 

I got some of em back in A17, but I don't think I have gotten any progress to them since. Not sure tho as I play this game on and off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

@canadianbluebeer I had my own savegame for dying. Started a game, went to the nearest house and placed a bedroll next to a zombie. Then i just started that game up everytime before i started my actual game. Was easy to get that.

 

The freezing one is pretty easy now. Used to be harder, i remember trying to get it and gave up, was super easy in A18 tough.

I suppose could just start new game, god mode up to 200m at lvl 1, turn off god mod, splat. repeat.

cheesy yes.

 

I may do that once I get to the 100 deaths, as it would take forever to get to 500.

(or, just just do a pvp match with someone and just spend the time shooting each other. heh)

 

again, cheesy.  :D

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The dying 500 times is ridiculous. Horrible choice to add that one in. Anybody playing the game normally and long enough to die even 50 times has played long enough that dying just doesn't happen very often anymore. I would need something like 30k hours. It's worse than any aspect of LBD that TFP so greatly despise.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2020 at 4:26 PM, AtomicUs5000 said:

The dying 500 times is ridiculous. Horrible choice to add that one in. Anybody playing the game normally and long enough to die even 50 times has played long enough that dying just doesn't happen very often anymore. I would need something like 30k hours. It's worse than any aspect of LBD that TFP so greatly despise.
 

I think they added that one in after a couple of Madmole's past videos got released. Seemed obtainable based on the footage... :peace:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Roland said:

I think they added that one in after a couple of Madmole's past videos got released. Seemed obtainable based on the footage... :peace:

I just recently got the Die 25 times, but that's only because of the permadeth, bm daily, 10 minute day games I've been playing lately. They are short games, but not very short.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vanetooth said:

I have now broken my league multiple times, never seem to get the achievement. Tried it on a server, on a singleplayer with all default settings, with godmode, etc. Never seems to work... :(

Try going back to alpha 16.... and see if that works.   If so, sounds like opening a ticket would be the next step.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2020 at 2:32 PM, Kalen said:

You can get 100% of the achievements.  I have all of them except for the die 100 and die 500 times.

 

I've cheesed those. Ran to the edge of the world, put down my sleeping bag inside the radiation zone and used an auto clicker to click respawn for me. Let it run through the night on lowest resolution in window mode.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 1:05 AM, pApA^LeGBa said:

I will definitly cheese the PvP ones. This is a game with the focus on PvE SP and Coop. What the heck where they thinking putting in 5 PvP achievments?

I was playing modded and noticed that with the human pack mod, you can kill bandits and get the pvp achievments :D

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
On 9/21/2020 at 1:54 PM, JCrook1028 said:

I have them all but the swimming while freezing (sorry forget the name) one and the killing other players and dying (pvp) ones.

 

image.thumb.png.c8fb9e72ec13a1f08cc59681b49a219f.png

How do you get the swimming while freezing one? is there still a way for you to raise your temp in the water? I think it's the polar bear club or something is the name?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2020 at 5:51 PM, djvirus said:

I was playing modded and noticed that with the human pack mod, you can kill bandits and get the pvp achievments :D

Hey would you please elaborate on this? I would like to replicate it myself :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...