Changing number of days between horde nights mid map?

Sjustus548

We are getting ready to do the night 84 horde night and are wanting to change the number of days between blood moons from 7 to 10.  I'm wondering they best way to accomplish this so we have every blood moon on the tens, 90, 100, 110, and so forth?  If I want til the 90th day and then change it to every 10 days will it then change to the next one being on 100 or will it be 10 days from the last one?  I'm sure this is an easy solution and I'm just overthinking it but I would appreciate any help.  

3 hours ago, Tehnomaag said:

I do not remember if the next bloodmoon was rolled at the dawn of a day after a blood moon or would the upcoming bloodmoon day be affected if you change it. 

Afaik the next bloodmoon is rolled immediately after the current bloodmoon. So you need to change the values to the intervall you want to have AFTER the next bloodmoon BEFORE the next bloodmoon.

E.g. if you are on day 85, the next bloodmoon will be on 91. Change the intervall to 9 days BEFORE day 91. After you fought the bloodmoon on day 91, next bloodmoon is scheduled for day 100. Then change the intervall to 10 days again before the day 100 BM happens. Then you have a BM every 10th day.

Maybe also possible, but never tested: Assuming current day is 85 again, configure the intervall to 10 and on day 90 use the debug mode to trigger a bloodmoon manually.

15 hours ago, Sjustus548 said:

We are getting ready to do the night 84 horde night and are wanting to change the number of days between blood moons from 7 to 10.  I'm wondering they best way to accomplish this so we have every blood moon on the tens, 90, 100, 110, and so forth?  If I want til the 90th day and then change it to every 10 days will it then change to the next one being on 100 or will it be 10 days from the last one?  I'm sure this is an easy solution and I'm just overthinking it but I would appreciate any help.  

After the day 84 horde set the number of days between blood moon to 10 and with the console command

sgs BloodMoonDay 90

you can set the next bloodmoon day to 90. After this horde the next horde should be on day 100.

1 hour ago, RipClaw said:

After the day 84 horde set the number of days between blood moon to 10 and with the console command

sgs BloodMoonDay 90

you can set the next bloodmoon day to 90. After this horde the next horde should be on day 100.

Awesome.  Thank you for the help.  This will be much easier than I was thinking it would be.

Archived