Jump to content
Drisky

Deleting spawned trader

Recommended Posts

I spawned in a trader using the F6 menu to test it and now i cant remove him. I have tried admin remove then his entity ID and it says not a valid entity, i have tried using the admin tools like the super digger, god hammer, insta kill gun, i have tried restarting the server and nothing seems to work does anyone know how to fix this?

 

im playing on a rented server that i rent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Drisky said:

I spawned in a trader using the F6 menu to test it and now i cant remove him. I have tried admin remove then his entity ID and it says not a valid entity, i have tried using the admin tools like the super digger, god hammer, insta kill gun, i have tried restarting the server and nothing seems to work does anyone know how to fix this?

 

im playing on a rented server that i rent.

I think it will Despawn.  You can leaving the area and coming back to see if he is still there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Laz Man said:

I think it will Despawn.  You can leaving the area and coming back to see if he is still there.

He is still there i even tried restarting the server

 

Edit: i think static was checked at the time

Edited by Drisky (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have Allocs Fixes installed on the server (IMHO it should be default), then you can use entityremove and the ID of the trader to remove it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

If you have Allocs Fixes installed on the server (IMHO it should be default), then you can use entityremove and the ID of the trader to remove it.

My server host has that an option thank you very much i will install it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...