Savage Country Clothing Loot

ROSSO_D

Where does the paint come from?  I got more hiking type boots, I didn't scrap everything, I sold some and while sorting noticed that some clothing of the same type was better than others. Each piece give heat and cold resistance, but the values and the total values differed.  One piece might give 2 and 2 another of the same type give 3 and 1.  I ended up keeping the highest total value clothes of each type .  It seemed the BOU set gives the best general protection unless you are in very hot or very cold.

35 minutes ago, Ianua said:

Where does the paint come from?  I got more hiking type boots, I didn't scrap everything, I sold some and while sorting noticed that some clothing of the same type was better than others. Each piece give heat and cold resistance, but the values and the total values differed.  One piece might give 2 and 2 another of the same type give 3 and 1.  I ended up keeping the highest total value clothes of each type .  It seemed the BOU set gives the best general protection unless you are in very hot or very cold.

The paint comes from scrapping the dyes that come with some of the clothing. Remove the dye from the clothing in the modify interface, then scrap it.

As of A18 (I think) all clothing stats are randomized, within a certain range, just like everything else that goes in a slot.

On 9/18/2020 at 1:47 PM, Adam the Waster said:

i think you forgot the leather!

Cowboy hats, boots and Goth legging and boots give leather.

But still good job, i don't have the patients for that Lol

aah, well spotted, that's because I'm stingy and sold those to the trader 😄

Archived