More Traps needed!

Diragor

The traps that are in the game already are really fun to use but it's very limited. Also things like triggers needs an upgrade. we only have the Motion Sensor, Trigger Plates and Trip wires. I wish for a laser trigger it's a mix of the trip wire and the motion sensor. You can place it on a dart trap and let it watch in a specific direction with a range of 10-15 blocks.

As for traps I wish for a flamethrower kind of trap. also hot lasers would be awesome like in resident evil. They could work like electric fence, connect 2 laser blocks and they shoot lasers constantly while the durability goes down and they should consume 50 watt cause they sounds pretty op. They also should use some kinda "ammo". The next thing I wish for is a spike trap with it's own trigger plate inside so you can place it on the ground and whenever a zombie walks over it some spikes are shooting out of the plate and skewer the zombies. it shoots every 3 seconds and stuns the zombies for a second. the spikes goes back in after a half second and they do bleed dmg as well.

I know they will add more some day but we surely can say what we wish for. are there critics or more ideas?

Edit: Also any information on the genrator or battery bank about how much it would need if everything that is connected to the bank/generator is on. Sure I can use math to find it out and I always do but it would help a lot :D

yeah I fear it comes like that.. sure it's nice that it looks better and better and more weapons. The next alpha is more vehicle options and mods. Bandits are planned but nothing about any new traps. hopefully they just want to keep it a secret to surprice us in A20 or A21.

Archived