can we keep the old stripper in the game and have them both?

ElCabong

16 hours ago, alanea said:

they also keep telling us that old models are poorly optimized  affecting perfomance more than new hd ones ;)

so yeah they will be probably removed completely  not just  "disabled"

So maybe they could just HD the old stripper as well. Imagine the "jiggly wiggly" on that model 🤤

....and all the complaints

17 hours ago, Kyonshi said:

Yeah but there's a context to the game and its also not Dead Rising nor Dead Island... Hell even in Dead Island, with its silliness,  you have contextualized zombies : people on vacation wearing swimsuits. Not Inuits or 19th century geishas 🙄 It still has to make sense, yes.

In 7DtD, there's a context, there's been a nuclear holocaust. Hence why we have radiated zombies and others with hazmat suits, for instance, and not dancing llamas wearing sombreros and singing German drinking songs. But according to this weak argument, it should be ok because nothing is supposed to make sense, right?

I can also live with soldiers hiding in a closed from time to time. Zombies do wander around a lot. But even for those, they're usually found on military bases and camps. See, context. I wonder what was the idea behind a footballer that charges when he spots you when any Feral zombie does exactly the same. Ok for variety but this looks redundant to me. Cheerleaders, i dont mind finding them sometimes. There's high schools among the POIs after all.

I get your point, and I'm not trying to argue against that, but using the argument, it's "HOW" you use the context to make it work.... Yes, there was a nuclear holocaust, and random people could've taken refuge in random buildings when the bombs hit. That could've explained the "randomness" of zombies.  And on the flipside, the so-call "generic" zombies can be out of place in certain POIs too. For example, more often not, I'd find a bunch of "generic" zombies in the final room of the Old_House_Tudor POI, where the secret underground lab was... Unless the researchers took Casual Fridays VERY seriously, I don't see them belonging there... but there they were. 

14 hours ago, JCrook1028 said:

Soldiers were everywhere when the infection raged. Nurses and bikers are very commonly seen irl wearing their uniform/distinctive clothing. When is the last time you saw someone in a football uniform wandering the streets? How many cheerleaders have you ever seen other than in a school or at a sporting event? Devs have said multiple times this was their reasoning for removing those archetypes and the nurse is getting redone so as to not be the sexy nurse halloween costume type of uniform. I expect she will be in scrubs instead when her HD model comes out.

Probably the same time I saw zombie hordes roaming those same streets. 😜 Like I said above, they could've been running for their lives when the bombs hit, so they could've been anywhere. Also, even footballers and cheerleaders live somewhere and have lives. They could've been hiding in their homes, or where their parents work... they seem like possible scenarios to explain why they were there.

Anyway, perhaps the Devs have their own reasons to remove these zombies, but from the role-playing point of view, they appearing in places outside the schools don't really break immersion for me any more than all the zombies of the same type look EXACTLY the same 😝 (I mean, TFP could've at least give them random color shirts. 😋)

10 hours ago, Maharin said:

Wandering stripper hordes would be... interesting.

oh yeah.....

363382862_RANGE22222222.jpg.210c10a962e547efc72c0dad82dfb777.jpg

I WOULD LIKE TO FIND ONE THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!

25 minutes ago, Rince said:

And zombies wander around. You can find any zombies in any place given enough time.

C'mon Pimps, leave us at least the cheerzombies!

but she looks out of place! My hope is that she will be tuned into a new zombie or even a special zombie like how the Touries will be the "Gasser"

1 hour ago, Adam the Waster said:

oh yeah.....

363382862_RANGE22222222.jpg.210c10a962e547efc72c0dad82dfb777.jpg

I WOULD LIKE TO FIND ONE THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!

but she looks out of place! My hope is that she will be tuned into a new zombie or even a special zombie like how the Touries will be the "Gasser"

Really? I don't think that she looks out of place.

And I like having distintive zombies. And the cheerleader is a classic!

1 minute ago, Rince said:

Really? I don't think that she looks out of place.

And I like having distintive zombies. And the cheerleader is a classic!

my only problem with her is her color. her cloths!

they are way too Bright at least for me!

ether they could turn her into a new model like a Business woman or uses her to make a special zombie.

at least imo

2 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

my only problem with her is her color. her cloths!

they are way too Bright at least for me!

ether they could turn her into a new model like a Business woman or uses her to make a special zombie.

at least imo

Oh, but I imagine that if they make a new high quality, they would give her new and better clothes.

Archived