Zombies run speed and bleed DoT?

pregnable

In my younger and more vulnerable years...

Okay, so recently I have started to play on insane/nightmare/32alive/horde every night... not because I care about hardcore crap, but because I tried it and it was not as annoying as I thought and was actually pretty fun. 

That being said, does anyone know the current run speed of the fastest zombies on nightmare? 

I am pretty sure I can still outrun them with the athletic jacket, but not sure about a few.  This is just info I should probably figure out before I go too far lel.

Also, does anyone know what the current damage over time is on bleeding caused by the knife?

Sorry if this information is already posted somewhere, I just did not see it. 

The cheerleader zombies and the businessman zombie seem to be the fastest zombies to me. But I would also test with the biker. He seems to me to be very fast too. It is probably best to test with the feral versions of the zombies.

If you want to get a closer look at the bleeding damage then activate the debug mode with the dm command and then press 0 on the numpad. Then the zombie has a status display where you can see the damage. To ensure that the zombie holds still it is best to disable the AI with * on the numpad.

Archived