No zombies in POI's / large city

Targt4U

So I just hit Day 15 and I'm excited about exploring a large city near where I started at.   The problem is that there are zero zombies in any of the POI's.
"Free lootz!"  was my first thought, but man the game is boring without that added element of surprise, fighting for the loot ect.
There are zombies spawning between the buildings ect and a wandering horde spawned as well.  I just went into the water works in this new area and not a single zombie to be found, but all of the loot available! 

I thought it might be an issue with POI's in general but I went back to the tiny town I started in and as soon as I went into a POI I got jumped.  

I started this game fresh after 180 dropped.   I tried turning off and turning on zombie spawns.   Has anyone else had this issue?

please be more specific... go into these pois and do a DBS in console so we can see the poi name... some older pois havent been updated yet and the name will help us to check them out in editor.

drop the dbs in the area below (in comment dialogue box) that says "drag files here to attach"

:)
QA Tester-unholyjoe

The issue is that in this new area I'm starting to explore with a very large city area and where the tier 3 trader is for me, no POI's are spawning zombies. 
I can run around in any POI and loot everything including the loot rooms with no spawns or triggered spawns.

Here is a video of zombies spawning in the area I spent 14 days in.   
I then rode to the new area and entered the water works.  The only zombies were ones wandering around outside and none in the building.

waterworks.png.edcffa7e55bdecfa437fd873aa44aba2.png

This is now happening in a second game for B180.
I started the game, did the 4 starting quests and ran off to the Trader.  Started clearing a POI for a base and died in the loot room. 
Transported back to my sleeping bag and I logged out as I didn't want to make the 2k run back yet.
Woke up, logged in and the first thing I noticed as the level 2 bow and level 2 axe that I had looted were back to level 1.  (I had the loot drop on death rules changed to not drop the items on the tool belt).

I made the run back to the poi to get my backpack, setup a small base and started hitting other POI's.  Empty of zombies.

The only zombies that are spawning are zombies in the wild and random hordes.  

I'm going to do a complete wipe at this point and install  19.1 b4 experimental to see if I can get it to happen again.

Archived