Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
KhaineGB

KhaineGB

Entirely probable that'll happen due to headshots only.

But it's not that important since, y'know, no blood moon. It's just a wandering horde that doesn't have the GPS-tracking AI that the bloodmoon does so you COULD completely ignore it.

Side-note. Headshot only is a Sphereii-Core option that the end user can  TOTALLY turn off if they want. I just put together some patches to make a base mod. YOU guys can customize it to your individual playstyles. :)

I may look at giving explosions a huge dismember chance to compensate.

KhaineGB

KhaineGB

But it's not that important since, y'know, no blood moon. It's just a wandering horde that doesn't have the GPS-tracking AI that the bloodmoon does so you COULD completely ignore it.

Side-note. Headshot only is a Sphereii-Core option that the end user can  TOTALLY turn off if they want. I just put together some patches to make a base mod. YOU guys can customize it to your individual playstyles. :)

KhaineGB

KhaineGB