Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
KhaineGB

KhaineGB

TERMS OF USE.

From what I remember, the models included in this overhaul have very generous licences for use. As such, anyone may use Romero Mod as a base to build on for their own work/overhaul. However, if you use my models and code included in this mod, then you MUST link back here and give credit as appropriate. You MAY NOT generate revenue of any kind with this mod without giving credit as appropriate.

Otherwise, do with it as you see fit, especially for private use. I tried to keep it as light as possible for folks to modify with modlets and other such things.

KhaineGB

KhaineGB

TERMS OF USE.

From what I remember, the models included in this overhaul have very generous licences for use. As such, anyone may use Romero Mod as a base to build on for their own work/overhaul. However, if you use my models and code included in this mod, then you MUST link back here and give credit as appropriate.

Otherwise, do with it as you see fit, especially for private use. I tried to keep it as light as possible for folks to modify with modlets and other such things.