10 hours ago, BioFringe said:

Newegg is selling EVGA cards still so if you're interested you might want to start paying attention to the shuffle every day. In the past 3-4 days they have had at least one EVGA 3000 offering in each shuffle. I know that it's a long shot but if you're already on a waiting list it's just another opportunity to try. At least the shuffle isn't based off of first come first serve but there is a lot of luck involved. There is an app that has push notifications so you won't miss a shuffle. It's worth the time to check out at least.

I've been checking multiple times every single day. Though I did filter out scalpers from my refreshes (MSRP prices only). Maybe it's a little different in the US, but there's probably no chance in getting one at Newegg.ca in my opinion.

@Roland That video was amazing. I can't believe anyone would put that much effort (and probably money) into making a video like that.

Edited by Fox (see edit history)

I finished my new rig last month. I’m fortunate to have a Microcenter in my town and was able tp pick up an amd 5950x and a rtx 3090 pretty easily. It’s amazing to play 7Days with max settings and 4k resolution. My advice, if you have a Microcenter anywhere near you, go often. Their website always says nothing in stock but if you walk in, they have plenty. The day I stopped in, they had five 5950x’s and three 3090’s.

3 hours ago, Star69 said:

I finished my new rig last month. I’m fortunate to have a Microcenter in my town and was able tp pick up an amd 5950x and a rtx 3090 pretty easily. It’s amazing to play 7Days with max settings and 4k resolution. My advice, if you have a Microcenter anywhere near you, go often. Their website always says nothing in stock but if you walk in, they have plenty. The day I stopped in, they had five 5950x’s and three 3090’s.

You just have to be early enough to get a voucher. I stopped in this morning because it was the day they receive product, but did not arrive early enough to get a voucher.