Weird/Bugged out/Locked Camera/Can't press ESC

UnknownHero

Reverify game files for one. But, it's nearly impossible to read the red text off of a screen shot, and the errors in the console (mainly null ref errors, I see one of those are one of them) are sort of like "Something went wrong" and you have to go to the output log -- please post that here.  C[or your drive letter]:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data

Are your pressing E on the trader and it gets that?

15 hours ago, Jugginator said:

Reverify game files for one. But, it's nearly impossible to read the red text off of a screen shot, and the errors in the console (mainly null ref errors, I see one of those are one of them) are sort of like "Something went wrong" and you have to go to the output log -- please post that here.  C[or your drive letter]:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data

Are your pressing E on the trader and it gets that?

Yeah I pressed E, then select the inventory. Then the logged error appears, I press F1 to remove the log and then my screen gets locked staring at the trader. I can't move my character or screen. I can press my inventory, check my character status, ect... however i cant press ESC at all to exit the game. I had to go to steam app to stop the game manually. Also I already verified the game file on steam and same thing still happens.

output_log__2020-09-09__00-06-59.txt

• UnknownHero changed the title to Weird/Bugged out/Locked Camera/Can't press ESC

Archived