** Admin commands to remove items from player's inventory? **

RangerLost

Greetings all!

I'm a baby owner of a dedicated server, and recently I was in the game doing some things in creative mode and several new players logged in and took advantage of the creative mode - grabbing up a bunch of dev tools and armor, ammo, etc. I told them, "yeah ok enjoy it for now, but you will need to give them up or I'll need to remove them later"

Sad day when I do a search and find no love for removing items from a player's inventory. lol Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you.

2020-09-08.png

2020-09-08 (1).png

1 hour ago, SylenThunder said:

Sure there is. You can use kill with entity ID's.

how do you destroy a block or remove a unwanted npc ?

1 hour ago, SylenThunder said:

Sure there is. You can use kill with entity ID's.

7days wiki is very insufficent very weak 

44 minutes ago, Edward01 said:

how do you destroy a block or remove a unwanted npc ?

For blocks you can just use the admin tools in the dev console creative menu. If you have a dedicated server, there are even more options with 3rd Paty API's.
For unwanted NPC's, you would use the entityremove command followed by the entity ID.

46 minutes ago, Edward01 said:

7days wiki is very insufficent very weak 

This is updated and supported by players. Feel free to make changes where they are required.

6 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

For blocks you can just use the admin tools in the dev console creative menu. If you have a dedicated server, there are even more options with 3rd Paty API's.
For unwanted NPC's, you would use the entityremove command followed by the entity ID.

This is updated and supported by players. Feel free to make changes where they are required.

thank you for your answers.

14 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

there is no entityremove or removentity command furthermore there is no removing entity command 

https://7daystodie.gamepedia.com/Command_Console

Archived