Edit History

M1cromanagement

M1cromanagement

Thank you!,

I understand now that the duration now work with "ticks" and not in seconds,

-

the Food has a buff that adds 25 MaxStamina for 15 min, 900 sec, now it is "0.09"

in that case 7:30 min its 0.045,

3:45 --> 0.0225

-

but my biggest problem is now i have no template, for "selfworking", sorry im not a pro, i must do that , copy and pasting things,

the durations time dont go down, like they before did, can someone pls help me ?

M1cromanagement

M1cromanagement

Thank you!,

the Food has a buff that adds 25 MaxStamina for 15 min, 900 sec, now it is "0.09"

3:45 --> 0.0225

but my biggest problem is now i have no template, for "selfworking", sorry im not a pro, i must do that , copy and pasting things,

the durations time dont go down, like they before did, can someone pls help me ?

M1cromanagement

M1cromanagement

Thank you!,

3:45 --> 0.02225 

M1cromanagement

M1cromanagement

Thank you!,

my Food has a buff that adds 25 MaxStamina for 15 min, 900 sec, now it is "0.09"

M1cromanagement

M1cromanagement

thanks that sounds understandable :D,

but why the display durations of the buff  dont work to ?

actually i have no template for this,  :(

M1cromanagement

M1cromanagement

thanks that sounds understandable :D, but why the display durations of the buff didnt work to ?

can someone help me, or can give me infos  ?

M1cromanagement

M1cromanagement

thanks that sounds understandable :D , but why the display durations of the buff didnt work to ?

can someone help me ?