Level Editor won't open.

Mana

It is very large but not as large as some. Not entirely sure what version but judging from this post probably A16 or A17. Is that the reason for the level editor not working?

If i can find the tools to convert i will have a go at it.

1 hour ago, Laz Man said:

Have you tried revalidating your game?  I think I had a similar issue before, let me see if I can find out what I did.

Yes i have validated files several times. Looking to reinstall next see if that works.

There might be something wrong with your playtesting world files.  You could try backing up > Deleting > Revalidating some of these files to see if it helps.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\Worlds\Playtesting

C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\Playtesting

On 9/11/2020 at 10:23 AM, Laz Man said:

There might be something wrong with your playtesting world files.  You could try backing up > Deleting > Revalidating some of these files to see if it helps.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Data\Worlds\Playtesting

C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves\Playtesting

I don't have any folders named "Playtesting"

1 hour ago, Laz Man said:

Do you have the Empty folder?  If so, try backing it up > Deleting It > Revalidating to see if that fixes it.

There was no Empty folder either. I suspect i have deleted something i shouldn't have (no surprise there lol). Did a reinstall and seems all is good now. Thanks for the help much appreciated.

Archived