Very great ideas for the game

HerrKnabe

add more gore

add blood decals for weapons and blocks and enemys. Maybe weapons get bloodier after use and can be cleaned with a nice water animation or when entering water. 

A cool mechanic would be something like a finish mechanic that you can kill your enemys even more brutaly. Like if a zombie falls on the gtound you can stump on it with your foot or smash it with your axe or baseballknüppel and the Head explodes or explodes half. Also pls fix engine sound and make better animations for players. A player animation for looking down or up with many items doesnt exists. The reloading of the ak47 and many other weapons looks very weird. Theres no animation for bow aim up or down.

I really hope there will come normal looking and good player animations in A20

The worst and annoying bug is the electric fence bug that if your friend runs into it and the effect+sound is stuck and can only be fixed by going in it again or dying(eat glass). And its very annoying that i can only Hear how my friends get in the vehicle and after that i hesr nothing of the vehicle. Only myself can hear my own engine thats very annoying.

it would be amazing if engine sound would be fixed within a19.Also pls add a adidas tracksuit or call it adidk or something would be very добре.

• 6 months later...

U should see my topic about finishing moves. just like how "sham" is a direct parody of spam "GORY KILLS" are a direct parody of DOOM'S GLORY KILLS. just like standard gore these finishing moves should be extremely gory with certain moves causing zombies to spew blood like a goddamn water fountain.

Archived