nuklehed

Nuklehed Gaming - 7 Days to Die Let's Play Playlists and Tips n Tricks

Posted (edited)

My YouTube Channel

Use the link below to checkout my channel. Enjoy the content and feel free to Like and Subscribe. I will not stop you and it gives me the opportunity to checkout your content and return the favor!

I just started a Dishong Tower Challenge series. This series has been upgraded with musical beats and sped up 150% starting with Day 3. They are ALL commentary-free and unedited episodes. Check out the playlist below.

Most Recent Uploads

Blizzard Series - Current Series

Dishong Tower Challenge - Current Series - No Commentary, No Edits

Brain Damaged Series - Alpha 19 Gameplay Series

Edited by nuklehed (see edit history)

Day 28 horde goes up tonight at 12 EDT. Enjoy the lead-up videos until then. This was a great night and testament to the benefits of a compact, easy to maintain base.

Hi Guys! Day 29 came out today - A very productive post-horde night for once.

Special thanks to my new friends NotOnly25 and Dezil Gaming for their support :) Be sure to check out their work.

Day 30 was released today!

After some important business with Trader Jen, we head to our clear quest POI which turns out to be the Crackabook strip mall across the street from a standalone Crackabook - they really need to work on their franchise placements. Nuklehed loops through both and meets up with an old friend, Yogi. This was a lot of fun so hope you enjoy it :)

Hot off the presses! Day 31 has just been released! I hope you enjoy the base upgrades. We will finish up the quest in 32!

Edited by nuklehed
Embedded video (see edit history)

An 'explosive' episode where Nuklehed started to see the true strength of the increased difficulty and advanced game stage. It was eye opening to say the least and prioritized the need for better armor and weaponry. Of course, he'll ignore those warnings so Trader Jen has a nice place to stay. She'll knock any day now. It'll happen.

Day 33 and 34 are now available. 34 didn't turn out great... But do not fret, there is another series in the works. Enjoy these and thanks to all who supported me during this series. I really appreciate it!

Today we had to fix customer service with a branch of Nuklehed Bank. The employees stopped responding to emails, customers were getting ornery, and satisfaction scores were tanking. No worries, Nuklehed, the President of Nuklehed Bank himself, trudged through the snow to set things straight and clean out the vault, twice.

Cakemate (Calamity) joins Nuklehed for the 64x horde night series finale! One more night in Brain Damaged with the multiplayer zombie multiplier to ensure chaotic mayhem. Can Nuklehed's little horde base handle the horde he never got to see?

Blizzard: Day 16 | 7 Days to Die Alpha 19.1 Gameplay Series

Nuklehed steals more money - as long as that check clears - from Pop-n-pills. Thanks to them for sponsoring this episode. Nuklehed completed the Crack-a-book POI and looks awesome doing it on his new ride. Minibikes need not apply.

Blizzard: Day 18 is out NOW! There are no days off in Blizzard. Nuklehed head clears a military base, finds some drops, and drops a POI. Shot a monkey in the nards too (see cover image). Enjoy!

Blizzard: Day 20 is out NOW!!! HORDE NIGHT is tomorrow and it's nuts! Stay tuned to the channel - LIKE and SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss it!