Nuklehed - New Videos Weekly - Series, Tips, Walkthroughs!

nuklehed

My YouTube Channel

Hey everyone! I'm excited to announce that I'm returning to creating gaming videos for 7 Days to Die. If you're a fan of the game, then you won't want to miss out on the ongoing series that I'll be posting on YouTube. Join me as I explore the post-apocalyptic world filled with zombies, animals, and other dangers. Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe so that you don't miss out on any of the action!

Most Recent Uploads

Past Series

Edited by nuklehed (see edit history)

Day 30 was released today!

After some important business with Trader Jen, we head to our clear quest POI which turns out to be the Crackabook strip mall across the street from a standalone Crackabook - they really need to work on their franchise placements. Nuklehed loops through both and meets up with an old friend, Yogi. This was a lot of fun so hope you enjoy it :)

Edited by nuklehed (see edit history)

An 'explosive' episode where Nuklehed started to see the true strength of the increased difficulty and advanced game stage. It was eye opening to say the least and prioritized the need for better armor and weaponry. Of course, he'll ignore those warnings so Trader Jen has a nice place to stay. She'll knock any day now. It'll happen.

Today we had to fix customer service with a branch of Nuklehed Bank. The employees stopped responding to emails, customers were getting ornery, and satisfaction scores were tanking. No worries, Nuklehed, the President of Nuklehed Bank himself, trudged through the snow to set things straight and clean out the vault, twice.

Blizzard: Day 16 | 7 Days to Die Alpha 19.1 Gameplay Series

Nuklehed steals more money - as long as that check clears - from Pop-n-pills. Thanks to them for sponsoring this episode. Nuklehed completed the Crack-a-book POI and looks awesome doing it on his new ride. Minibikes need not apply.

Blizzard: Day 21 | HORDE NIGHT is out NOW!

If you've come to see a chaotic horde night, then look no further! Nuklehed delivers in this one and still has time for his fan (singular) to loot a couple big chests he left behind. Thanks for watching and please consider Nuklehed Bank for all of your banking needs.

• nuklehed changed the title to Nuklehed Gaming - Deserted - Day 18 Is Out Now!
  • nuklehed changed the title to Nuklehed - New Videos Weekly - Series, Tips, Walkthroughs!