Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
mr.devolver

mr.devolver

9 hours ago, unholyjoe said:

no this is not an official word...

but seems to me that the best time for such contest would be after we go gold (that way we are done with any changes that could break prefabs ... naming and ids and textures).

gonna be nice to see what designs the community can come up with. :)

Yeah, this is what I was about to add as well. It's a nice idea, but it would be pointless to do something like that now since nothing is really set in stone. Things may change over time and old POIs may not be compatible anymore. I can't imagine that the developers of say 50 people would have time to fix hundreds of player made POIs just because they won the competition and were added to the game. This would be best done once the game is really finished in the way that nothing that could break any POI would change in the future.

mr.devolver

mr.devolver

9 hours ago, unholyjoe said:

no this is not an official word...

but seems to me that the best time for such contest would be after we go gold (that way we are done with any changes that could break prefabs ... naming and ids and textures).

gonna be nice to see what designs the community can come up with. :)

Yeah, this is what I was about to add as well. It's a nice idea, but it would be pointless to do something like that now since nothing is really set in stone. Things may change over time and old POIs may not be compatible anymore. I can't imagine that the developers of say 50 people would have time to fix hundreds of player made POIs just because they won the competition and were added to the game. This would be best done once the game is really finished in the way that nothing that could break any POI would change from that point.