alpha 19 stable? realy?wrn no blocks its stil there

Roby94

tpf  they know abauth the wrn no block (hollow block) and they went stable and that s**t its stil not fix....awsome team...2 months since they know the wrn no block and they did nothing to fix it ....great team :@:@....for those who says delet the game etc...i did that and deleted all 7 days files and nothing wrn no block still in the game....i have to wait for alpha 20 maybe they wil fix then....thank you fun pimps for the great job..

6 minutes ago, kebab39 said:

screw wrn, this is worse and is still untouched + new drawbridge exploit xD

with that at least you can play...but with the wrn no block you cant...the houses are full with hollow blocks you cant see anithing...you have to restart the game enter again play 5 min or go 3-4 houses far from the restarted place and the hollow blocks are back

18 minutes ago, Roby94 said:

tpf  they know abauth the wrn no block (hollow block) and they went stable and that s**t its stil not fix....awsome team...2 months since they know the wrn no block and they did nothing to fix it ....great team :@:@....for those who says delet the game etc...i did that and deleted all 7 days files and nothing wrn no block still in the game....i have to wait for alpha 20 maybe they wil fix then....thank you fun pimps for the great job..

Did you also clear your configuration and old worlds with the help of the game launcher?

Just now, meganoth said:

Did you also clear your configuration and old worlds with the help of the game launcher?

yes i did...nothing works...its a bug from the game ..they f****d up this alpha...since alpha 16 i dinind had any problems with the game until now...

1 hour ago, Roby94 said:

yes i did...nothing works...its a bug from the game ..they f****d up this alpha...since alpha 16 i dinind had any problems with the game until now...

If they can't reproduce the bug it is almost impossible to fix. Do you know if someone already reported it as a bug?

-----------

EDIT:

A short while ago there was the case of someone having cleared the game a few times to get rid of a problem. He did it a 5th time and somehow it worked. Was it something small he did differently without noticing, was it some configuration in the operating system he changed and didn't notice it was connected, was it maybe a problem with steams update and validate functions? Was it still a bug in the game that just occurs in very specific conditions or randomly? Nobody knows.

One problem with steam and steams update is known: It always gets new files and changed files. But it does not delete files in the directory that were copied in there by the user (possible problem cases are the Mods folder and the Worlds folder in case someone puts nitrogen worlds in there, compo pack could be a problem as well(?)). At least it seems to delete files that were removed between two releases. But I'm not so sure this works flawlessly if for example you download A16 and then upgrade to A19.

So, just in case you haven't done that already, you might actually delete the Mods dir (if it exists) and the Data/Worlds and Data/Prefabs directories by hand and let those files be redownloaded from steam. I could not check the old logfile of yours before even proposing that about the Mods folder because that logfile isn't accessible anymore.

Archived