Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

3 hours ago, KiaDragon said:

"indignation"?  Ummm...not capable of listening to constructive criticism for a game you didn't code?  

I expressed my opinion.  I didn't insult the makers.  I didn't insult the game.  Nearly 3000 hours of play makes it obvious I am invested in the game.  I put in my two cents on what I KNOW is an alpha.  Without feedback, they can't tweek the game properly.

Too much for you delicate sensibilities?  Dude...the internet is gonna be rough for you.

I don't think you understand what indignation means. It's not bad. It simply means anger and frustration about something you feel is unfair. That seemed to me to be the gist of your post. You seemed "beyond disappointed" about a progression system that you feel is unfair to the players.

I also didn't say you shouldn't give critical feedback. But your post really came across as though you thought what was put out was the intended final product. I was letting you know that it isn't and they have plans. I'm sure you know what an Alpha is-- but what I wasn't sure you knew was whether they were in the midst of developing the new loot progression and only part of it got done for this release and more of it will be accomplished at the next release.

So that's it. I'm not in crisis over your apparent unhappiness and frustration over the current WIP progression. I just like people to understand the actual state of things. When someone gives feedback thinking they've just experienced the final intended product it is usually different than the feedback they give when they understand that it is still a work in progress. And by "product" I'm talking specifically about the progression system of the game.

See, since the progression system is only partially done and they have definite plans for how they want to finish it, you would be wasting time suggesting things that aren't part of their plan. That's why when people know that something is still being worked on they usually ask questions about the future and then post their hopes about how it will turn out. They might say they'll have to take a break until it is more developed. When someone thinks they are looking at the final intended work then they give feedback more along the lines of asking the devs to roll it back to how it was or suggesting ways to improve it or saying they'll most likely never get to 3000 hours AKA quit.

I went back and read what I wrote. Honestly, it was pretty mild. Nowhere did I say you were wrong or even attack you at all. I simply told you what was in the works for the future and then suggested you learn to live with it since it is temporary or just wait until the whole system is done or mod it. I guess not knowing what "indignation" meant led you to assume I was attacking you but not so. I was just using cogent vocabulary.

lol...I may very well have a problem in the future with "rough" internet, but daaaaamn buddy, you can't even handle mild right now.

Roland

Roland

"indignation"?  Ummm...not capable of listening to constructive criticism for a game you didn't code?  

I expressed my opinion.  I didn't insult the makers.  I didn't insult the game.  Nearly 3000 hours of play makes it obvious I am invested in the game.  I put in my two cents on what I KNOW is an alpha.  Without feedback, they can't tweek the game properly.

Too much for you delicate sensibilities?  Dude...the internet is gonna be rough for you.

I don't think you understand what indignation means. It's not bad. It simply means anger and frustration about something you feel is unfair. That seemed to me to be the gist of your post. You seemed "beyond disappointed" about a progression system that you feel is unfair to the players.

I also didn't say you shouldn't give critical feedback. But your post really came across as though you thought what was put out was the intended final product. I was letting you know that it isn't and they have plans. I'm sure you know what an Alpha is-- but what I wasn't sure you knew was whether they were in the midst of developing the new loot progression and only part of it got done for this release and more of it will be accomplished at the next release.

So that's it. I'm not in crisis over your apparent unhappiness and frustration over the current WIP progression. I just like people to understand the actual state of things. When someone gives feedback thinking they've just experienced the final intended product it is usually different than the feedback they give when they understand that it is still a work in progress. And by "product" I'm talking specifically about the progression system of the game.

See, since the progression system is only partially done and they have definite plans for how they want to finish it, you would be wasting time suggesting things that aren't part of their plan. That's why when people know that something is still being worked on they usually ask questions about the future and then post their hopes about how it will turn out. When someone thinks they are looking at the final intended work then they give feedback more along the lines of asking the devs to roll it back to how it was or suggesting ways to improve it.

I went back and read what I wrote. Honestly, it was pretty mild. Nowhere did I say you were wrong or even attack you at all. I simply told you what was in the works for the future and then suggested you learn to live with it since it is temporary or just wait until the whole system is done or mod it. I guess not knowing what "indignation" meant led you to assume I was attacking you but not so. I was just using cogent vocabulary.

lol...I may very well have a problem in the future with "rough" internet, but daaaaamn buddy, you can't even handle mild right now.

Roland

Roland

See, since the progression system is only partially done and they have definite plans for how they want to finish it, you would be wasting time suggesting things that aren't part of their plan. That's why when people know that something is still being worked on they usually ask questions about the future and then post their hopes about how it will turn out. When someone thinks they are looking at the final intended work then they give feedback more along the lines of asking the devs to roll it back to how it was or suggesting ways to improve it.

I went back and read what I wrote. Honestly, it was pretty mild. I told you what was in the works for the future and then suggested you learn to live with it since it is temporary or just wait until the whole system is done or mod it.

Roland

Roland

I went back and read what I wrote. Honestly, it was pretty mild. I told you what was in the works for the future and then suggested you learn to live with it since it is temporary or just wait until the whole system is done or mod it. I may very well have a problem in the future with "rough" internet in the future but damn man, you can't even handle mild.

Roland

Roland

I went back and read what I wrote. Honestly, it was pretty mild. I told you what was in the works for the future and then suggested you learn to live with it since it is temporary or just wait until the whole system is done or mod it. I MAY have a problem with "rough" internet in the future but damn man, you can't even handle "mild".

Roland

Roland

I don't think you understand what indignation means. It's not bad. It simply means anger and frustration about something you feel is unfair. That seemed to me to be the gist of your post. You didn't seem happy or neutral about a progression system that isn't fair to the players.

Roland

Roland

I don't think you understand what indignation means. It's not bad. It simply means anger and frustration about something you feel is unfair. That seemed to me to be the gist of your post. You didn't seem happy or neutral about a progression system that isn't fair to the players.

Roland

Roland

I don't think you understand what indignation means. It's not bad. It simply means anger and frustration about something you feel is unfair. That seemed to me to be the gist of your post. You didn't seem happy or neutral.