Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Slaasher

Slaasher

5 hours ago, KiaDragon said:

I have logged 2,930 hours on this game.  I purchased it several alphas ago and it has been my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE for years.

But this new linear loot system is killing me with bland boredom.  I know precisely what I am getting from loot crates early game.  Nothing of worth.

I loot an entire Shotgun Messiah factory to get nothing but a high level blunderbuss.  After blunderbuss.  After blunderbuss.  After blunderbuss.

There is no point to breaking open safes.  I am able to craft better weapons that I can every find in a gun safe or loot crate for weeks in gameplay.

Zero randomness to loot.  No exciting surprises.  Bland, boring, GRINDY.  It does not matter if I take the Lucky Looter perk.  Bland repeats of the same low level gear.  There is no joy for taking the risk of raiding facilities.

It this rate, I have no desire to GRIND, GRIND, GRIND for days on end before I can get a piece of decent hardware of ANY type.

I am beyond disappointed.  Doubt I'll bother getting to 3,000 hours.  It's just a grindy snoozefest now, no matter how pretty you made the graphics.

This has not been my experience with A19.

Granted I started playing the week before the beta broke. 

But I have started several games and in almost all of them I have gotten AK 47's and pistols in the first few days. In a couple of the games I was even surprised to find pistols in the toilets LOL

Slaasher

Slaasher

5 hours ago, KiaDragon said:

I have logged 2,930 hours on this game.  I purchased it several alphas ago and it has been my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE for years.

But this new linear loot system is killing me with bland boredom.  I know precisely what I am getting from loot crates early game.  Nothing of worth.

I loot an entire Shotgun Messiah factory to get nothing but a high level blunderbuss.  After blunderbuss.  After blunderbuss.  After blunderbuss.

There is no point to breaking open safes.  I am able to craft better weapons that I can every find in a gun safe or loot crate for weeks in gameplay.

Zero randomness to loot.  No exciting surprises.  Bland, boring, GRINDY.  It does not matter if I take the Lucky Looter perk.  Bland repeats of the same low level gear.  There is no joy for taking the risk of raiding facilities.

It this rate, I have no desire to GRIND, GRIND, GRIND for days on end before I can get a piece of decent hardware of ANY type.

I am beyond disappointed.  Doubt I'll bother getting to 3,000 hours.  It's just a grindy snoozefest now, no matter how pretty you made the graphics.

This has not been my experience with A19.

Granted I started playing the week before the beta broke. 

But I have started several games and in almost all of them I have gotten AK 47's and pistols in the first few days. In several of the games I was even surprised to find pistols in the toilets LOL