Edit History

EpicSpire

EpicSpire

My First 7 Days to Die video Series (Thanks to @WesleyKite for Editing)

Most Recent Episode

Episode 1

My First Episode of my First 7 Days to Die Series. Please Enjoy and any and all feedback is welcome. 

EpicSpire

EpicSpire

7 Days to Die video has uploaded to YouTube. (Thanks to @WesleyKite for Editing) Episode 1 of the Entropic Destiny Series. check it out and let me know what you think about it. Be honest, let me know what i need to improve. Some things will improve as i get more comfortable with recording my voice. But if you could subscribe and leave a like and comment I'd appreciate. It should be in 1080p HD.. let me know if it isnt. 

The first few minutes is me explaining the NitroGen world i will be using for the series, Please enjoy!!!

EpicSpire

EpicSpire

7 Days to Die video is uploading to YouTube. (Thanks to @WesleyKite for Editing) Episode 1 of the Entropic Destiny Series. check it out and let me know what you think about it. Be honest, let me know what i need to improve. Some things will improve as i get more comfortable with recording my voice. But if you could subscribe and leave a like and comment I'd appreciate. It should be in 1080p HD.. let me know if it isnt. 

The first few minutes is me explaining the NitroGen world i will be using for the series, Please enjoy!!!