Please help, i cant play!

The Rusty Krab#8444

Hi all! I'm new to 7d2d and bought a little bit ago and played it for like 2 hours then stopped. i came back to it today and tried a random seed and then as it was loading 2 errors (2020-08-21t17.49.33.54.764 ERR XML loader: loading and parsing 'recipes.xml failed and Exception: No item/block/material with name 'ammoJunkTurret' existing) popped up, I closed it thinking it was nothing but then I loaded into the game and the console popped up, almost immediately, and a stream of the same errors (FormatException; Empty input string) kept on coming up so I couldn't close it and play. What should I do? I tryed it on a pre-made world same thing and deleted and reinstalled twice! Ive also velidated the game via steam multiple times and it does nothing.

Just now, The Rusty Krab#8444 said:

Hi all! I'm new to 7d2d and bought a little bit ago and played it for like 2 hours then stopped. i came back to it today and tried a random seed and then as it was loading 2 errors (2020-08-21t17.49.33.54.764 ERR XML loader: loading and parsing 'recipes.xml failed and Exception: No item/block/material with name 'ammoJunkTurret' existing) popped up, I closed it thinking it was nothing but then I loaded into the game and the console popped up, almost immediately, and a stream of the same errors (FormatException; Empty input string) kept on coming up so I couldn't close it and play. What should I do? I tryed it on a pre-made world same thing and deleted and reinstalled twice! Ive also velidated the game via steam multiple times and it does nothing.

Hi The Rusty Krab#8444,welcome to the game.

Do you have any mod installed that is related to the error that marks you?
Because the name of the turret ammo changed, check it out.

Archived