Vehicle Madness for A21

Ragsy 2145

Download the mod from gitlab ..   unzip the contents to your desktop  

Open up the folder you have just unzipped and inside  you will find this folder

Unzip.thumb.png.603ff0e3987f79561593d3253d79e05c.png

Go to your 7 Days To Die directory and create a folder called Mods if you dont already have one .

Unzip1.thumb.png.64c72ec7fea5d2166c92e4c066eda500.png

Then drag the contents too the Mods folder ....  your structure then should look like this . 

Unzip3.thumb.png.1b858516707ddaa87f733c75e925df9b.png

Remember to turn off EAC you can do this by running the launcher file 

Unzip5.thumb.png.554442ff645291abb32ca771cfd5cc69.png

when you arrive at this screen you can then untick the Use EasyAnticheat option ... click Run & Save as default

1408902723_Annotation2022-01-21181635.thumb.png.a16d811116ac2eae7342804651237aab.png

Start a new save game and off you go ....hope this helps .  

Regards

Ragsy !!

Edited by Ragsy 2145
Typos doh (see edit history)

incoming.thumb.png.9a7b0b2baa05ea56659125bb7d95d706.png

These vanilla busses will be included in one of upcoming updates ....  on that note we are pleased to say that Éric Beaudoin has joined  the  Vehicle Madness Team and already has done some nice work on the workings stiffs truck , Mo Power truck  and the vanilla ambulance for the A20 first release version  .   🙂

Ragsy !!!

Edited by Ragsy 2145 (see edit history)

i'm using also The Headquarters mod, unfortunately not updated, but have very nice carwrecks. has only problem and its lightning

(in some light, wrecks ale all black :( )

would be nice to have them inside this mod instead, would be atleast maintained. :) 

anyway, i wrote for something else :D

this one looks weird with this glass and outdated

wrd.thumb.JPG.25a46d9724adb4ad98f130fcb2184eb9.JPG

also findout, that vanilla mods for cars/bikes not works on those from this mod, but harry's works fine. :D

ss.thumb.JPG.f410c71dadaa5053ce5692e5bb78b669.JPG

Edited by Cronosus (see edit history)

53 minutes ago, Cronosus said:

i'm using also The Headquarters mod, unfortunately not updated, but have very nice carwrecks. has only problem and its lightning

would be nice to have them inside this mod instead, would be atleast maintained. :) 

also findout, that vanilla mods for cars/bikes not works on those from this mod, but harry's works fine. :D

Will check that out thanks for the spot .. 

25 minutes ago, Zeorik said:

On A20 stable (b238) and the TFPMotorcycleRepairTool recipe does not allow you to craft it despite having the items needed and recipes. Checked in a orkbench an Auto Workbench, the autobench didn't even have the option to craft it.

Screenshot_24.png

Screenshot_25.png

Screenshot_26.png

Screenshot_27.png

Will take a look into this issue .. thanks for the feedback

2 hours ago, lexus1206 said:

Good mod but if the cars weren't visually damaged the mod would be nice.

What kind of moronic criticism is this? You do realize that 7 Days is an apocalypse... right? You want pristine vehicles in a world where no one is alive to keep them in working, unblemished condition?

You know how much work it takes to model, code and create mods like this? No I don't think you do. I saw you complaining on Bdubyah's vehicles mod too. I think you need to grow a few brain cells and stop commenting trash about great mods such as these.

21 minutes ago, ActiniumTiger said:

Thank You 

From Me And Ragsy both we really appreciate it. 

i am sure ragsy will also reply.  we do this for people like you, who apprecite the time that goes into it. 

Thanks Again 

Of course! Nothing irks me more than nonsensical entitlement or trolling. What matters is that the mods works, and it's fun. The fact that it works as well as it does with how quickly you guys had to push it for A20 is a testament to your dedication to a good mod.

Thank you!

12 hours ago, Cronosus said:

in my playthrough the vanilla headlight and extra fuel mods work fine on Ragsy's vehicles

6 minutes ago, AndrewT said:

in my playthrough the vanilla headlight and extra fuel mods work fine on Ragsy's vehicles

Thanks for that info   ... i had it on my feedback list .  

I could not see an issue but checked it out anyway thanks for confirming :)

On the the other issue yes the window does look wrong so we will fix that up .  :)

Regards

Ragsy !!

18 minutes ago, Ragsy 2145 said:

On the the other issue yes the window does look wrong so we will fix that up .  :)

Regards

Ragsy !!

not a problem. Also just to confirm are working tank turrets and vehicle mounted weapons still planned for the future?

1 hour ago, AndrewT said:

not a problem. Also just to confirm are working tank turrets and vehicle mounted weapons still planned for the future?

As awesome as this sounds, isn't this a little much to expect in a game with no framework to build off of for such a thing?

1 hour ago, Alloy1 said:

As awesome as this sounds, isn't this a little much to expect in a game with no framework to build off of for such a thing?

Yeah, yeah, whatever. When am I getting my A-10 warthog so I can do straffing runs? 😜

I'm honestly just happy to have a bit of working variety in my vehicle selection. The only thing I'm slightly sad about is I have yet to find a ratchet set but that's RNG's wrath more than anything. Also ran into a bit of an issue with electricity overhaul and this mod when it comes to using the batteries in a battery bank. TBH, it's hard to pin down which is contributing to crashing and I'm just mentioning it in case someone else runs into something similar. Electricity overhaul (great, wonderful mod btw) is a bit intense to dig through.

11 hours ago, Ragsy 2145 said:

Regards

Ragsy !!

i forgot to wrote .. maybe i found the problem, its caused by harrys mods itself. as it adds own tags to vehicles, but in wrong way. so maybe i need to fix them manually . :D

but as i checked, it doesnt add tags to madness vehicles.....

1 hour ago, arramus said:

Vehicle Madness, Wasteland Vehicles, Bdubs Vehicles, Server Side Vehicles, and the NPCMod all playing together very nicely.

Wasteland wehicles? didnt find that

Edited by Cronosus (see edit history)

9 hours ago, wokkawokka said:

Yeah, yeah, whatever. When am I getting my A-10 warthog so I can do straffing runs? 😜

I'm honestly just happy to have a bit of working variety in my vehicle selection. The only thing I'm slightly sad about is I have yet to find a ratchet set but that's RNG's wrath more than anything. Also ran into a bit of an issue with electricity overhaul and this mod when it comes to using the batteries in a battery bank. TBH, it's hard to pin down which is contributing to crashing and I'm just mentioning it in case someone else runs into something similar. Electricity overhaul (great, wonderful mod btw) is a bit intense to dig through.

I did post a quick fix for a adhoc recipe for the ratchet set earlier ... if you are struggling with the ratchet set just drop that new recipes.xml in it will ease your rng pain.

The only thing changed on batteries is the icon and a recipe to make 1 good battery from 2 damaged ...  no other changes afaik .  A10 would be out stripped by a mod I saw that calls in bombing runs  on a location that i think StompyNZ and Highhope made .  

12 hours ago, AndrewT said:

Tank with moving tracks was  a see if we can do it thing ..and we can ,   just not a good thing without the working gun as we talked about before  ,   work will not be wasted so might release the tanks we did and the digger as optional add on at some point in future.   Best option for now is the APC that smashes up stuff via physics changes. 

Regards

Ragsy !!

3 hours ago, arramus said:

Vehicle Madness, Wasteland Vehicles, Bdubs Vehicles, Server Side Vehicles, and the NPCMod all playing together very nicely.

20220123152621_1.thumb.jpg.fa7799c17c335ee77e8e73655f6c0121.jpg

Glad they are working together and tried hard to maintain Vehicle Madness as compatible with other mods and overhauls thats the point of Vehicle Madness as a modlet version.

Ragsy !!!

2 hours ago, Ragsy 2145 said:

I did post a quick fix for a adhoc recipe for the ratchet set earlier ... if you are struggling with the ratchet set just drop that new recipes.xml in it will ease your rng pain.

The only thing changed on batteries is the icon and a recipe to make 1 good battery from 2 damaged ...  no other changes afaik .  A10 would be out stripped by a mod I saw that calls in bombing runs  on a location that i think StompyNZ and Highhope made .  

Tank with moving tracks was  a see if we can do it thing ..and we can ,   just not a good thing without the working gun as we talked about before  ,   work will not be wasted so might release the tanks we did and the digger as optional add on at some point in future.   Best option for now is the APC that smashes up stuff via physics changes. 

Regards

Ragsy !!

Glad they are working together and tried hard to maintain Vehicle Madness as compatible with other mods and overhauls thats the point of Vehicle Madness as a modlet version.

Ragsy !!!

good to know.

11 hours ago, toxicm907 said:

trying to craft a chargerrepairtool but i am getting and error :Object reference not set to an instance of an object. does anyone know what i need to do to fix it.

https://prnt.sc/26ibzxs

Is this with only Vehicle Madness Installed ?  do you have any other mods installed ?   

This is a very generic message and could be anything .  

I crafted a charger tool with no problem in my game checks after you posted this ,   will need to see the full log file to see what is happening and to try to resolve the issue .

loglocations.png.0766f7cc77fa61116949b8d466e4a37d.png

Paste into www.pastebin.com if they are too large to import here.

Regards

Ragsy !!

• Ragsy 2145 changed the title to Vehicle Madness A21 Version Beta 3.0 (Experimental Ver 128b)
  • Ragsy 2145 changed the title to Vehicle Madness for A21