Crafting Seeds

Kastaf

Hi People, long time not played.

I restarted playing 7dtd after bout 1 Year and tried the new farming with plots, but i dont get the point in it;

looting vegetable seeds seems pretty rare, but crafting them seems worthless.

Am I missing some perk/tool mod or is there a way to get more ressources fom plants other than living off the Land?

I need 5 corncop to craft 1 seed so i can plant it to get, after some waiting time, 3 corncop in return?

40 minutes ago, Kastaf said:

Hi People, long time not played.

I restarted playing 7dtd after bout 1 Year and tried the new farming with plots, but i dont get the point in it;

looting vegetable seeds seems pretty rare, but crafting them seems worthless.

Am I missing some perk/tool mod or is there a way to get more ressources fom plants other than living off the Land?

I need 5 corncop to craft 1 seed so i can plant it to get, after some waiting time, 3 corncop in return?

eventually you wont have to make seeds with the vegetables anymore, then its just 2 or 3   vegetables per harvest. Also the perk effects wild found  plants so itll give you 2 or 3 from any corn on farms, berries in backyards, etc...

1 hour ago, katarynna said:

With your initial 5 corn that you craft into a seed, you can harvest it over and over as it will keep regrowing.

OP remembers tilling soil and having to re-plant after harvesting. Such are the Old Ways, which must be cast aside.

Archived