Pool Tables & Auto Run Button

Saigren

I would love to be able to drive and look at the map, or run while sorting my inventory.  I have also not been able to find anything on Pool Tables/Billards Table or Open signs.  Think it would be great to add those to the traders as collectable items for your base, and any other cool looking things that are in the world.  Or even better, make them collectable like the office chairs, but I prefer the trader, work for the good stuff, make it rare.   Also saw it in another thread, steel bars, or just the ability to encase everything in steel or make it out of steel.  Love the bunkers you guys have made, alot of time must have went into the design of alot of these buildings.  Thanks for all of your hard work, you guys rock.  Going to link a video of the base my friends and I have been working on, love this game for the base building aspects of it, can spend days just building stuff out.

On 8/19/2020 at 8:26 PM, Saigren said:

"I would love to be able to drive and look at the map.  Going to link a video of the base my friends and I."

At least you got friends. Im half dead, i dont have friends. but hey,  One drives , the other navigates the map and tells you where to go?
We do need an auto run function though. A "Toggle to run" like the "Toggle to crouch" function. 
I think pool tables won't be there for a while since A19 just came out, but it might be added as a recipe/modlet. I am a noob modder, maybe i can make a modlet with this option to create a pool table. Decorative items should be widely available either through trader or building items. I see blocks in the  "wild/pois" and think, ahh a shame i cant craft such things. 

Archived