Sign in to follow this  
NotOnly25

NotOnly25 - Edited 7 Days To Die Gameplay - Dash Or Smash - Always Run! Ep 15 Now Up! Dangerous Loot Room!

Posted (edited)
Most Recent Upload

Episode 15 is here, and we are being ambitious - armed with our Steel Sledgehammer, we want to knock out three Tier 3 Quests in one day, and they aren't exactly close by. Zombies always run, and these POI's are getting tougher. How will we fare?

- Seed Name -
I am cool

- Settings -
* Warrior
* Run Day/Sprint Night
* No Loot Respawn
* 64 Enemies Per Wave

Edited by NotOnly25 (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Playlists

The Mad Scientist - Intellect Only Challenge

Here is the playlist for my Intellect Only Challenge.  Warrior difficulty, zombies jog during the day and sprint at night, but most importantly we can only put points into the intellect tree. More rules and settings are in the video description. 

Escaping Eden Mall - Co-Op Challenge Series

Below is the playlist for the Co-Op challenge series, Escaping Eden Mall. Myself and Ellenoria have 15 days to fly two Gyrocopters off the roof of this massive prefab. 

All Alone - Vanilla Gameplay

You can find all episodes for my All Alone series in the playlist below. The first few episodes I was finding my feet, voice and confidence with everything.

I get better audio equipment and start getting it dialed in around episode 9 or 10 if the first few episodes are too excruciating for you (I understand, don't worry!) 

Edited by NotOnly25 (see edit history)

Episode 3 sees us go stable. This one is all about more quests, loot and a risky night time loot run ... What could possibly go wrong? Hope you enjoy! :) 

Episode 4 is here. We have a look at Trader Restock, bang out a couple more quests and get to work clearing some land for a base! Hope you enjoy :) 

Episode 5 is now up, with more looting and a couple of weapon upgrades. Also, as you can tell from the thumbnail, a couple of shocks too.

I've adjusted some mic settings so hopefully the audio is better on this one, and I've also recorded a couple of new background/montage songs which are also hopefully of a higher quality. I hope to keep improving things like this. 

Hope you enjoy :)

T'was the night before Horde Night, and we quest some more. This time we loot the new Hardware Store.

Hope you enjoy the video :) 

In this video we need to craft the bicycle, get our storage off the ground, build a horde base and take on the horde.

Will we manage to do it all? Or fail miserably? Only one way to find out!

In this episode we do a couple more quests, club many, many zombies, encounter a running horde and finish up the crafting base!

Hope you enjoy! :) 

In this episode we discover the Burning Forest, do a couple more quests and put the finish touches to the crafting base. Enjoy! :) 

A busy episode for our tenth one! We take on two quests, a buried treasure and start work on our main bedrock mine.

Hope you enjoy :) Please leave a like and subscribe if you do enjoy it, it would really help me out! Thank you! 

In this episode we discover Trader Jen and she has some unbelievable items in stock. Time to make some Dukes ...

In this episode we sell, sell sell to try and raise enough money to buy a motorcycle from Trader Jen. Will we manage it before the day is over?

Day 13 sends us to The Bear Den for a Trader Quest. Me Vs two Zombie Bears. Who will prevail?

In this episode we visit the 3 Traders to the south, and have an explosive encounter with Grace! 

In

In this episode we take on four bears in one day, and also go on a zombie slaying spree with a wrench (Yes, you read that right)

I

In this episode we discover our sixth trader in the Forest biome - all relatively close to each other! 

In this episode we upgrade the horde base with electric traps and concrete, and knock out a Tier IV Quest! 

Horde night is here! Let's see how our horde base does with the addition of electric fence posts...

In this episode we hit the Trader restock, bang out a quest and get some auger action. What's not to like?

After a hard days questing, what better way to unwind than building a walkway for your crafting base?

Af