NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Crack-A-Book HQ

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - The Perception Connection. In this episode we go to take on the rare Tier 5 quest - The Crack-A-Book Skyscraper! Let's see how we got on with this, our second T5 Quest of the run armed with our spears, rifles and grenades!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Looter
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Feral in my Face
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Lootin' & Spearin'

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - The Perception Connection. In this episode we head out on the Trader loop and go on a loot run to Trader Bob's Desert Town. There is also a surprise encounter with a Zombie Biker to contend with, as well as a few angry dogs.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - I Was Ready
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Exploration

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - The Perception Connection. In this episode we head out exploring to search for new biomes and towns. We encounter a horde in the Burnt Forest and also dig up some treasure!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - One Wide Base - Multiplayer - Duo Permadeath - Friendly Fire On - Episode 20 (Dishong)

Welcome to our new multiplayer series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - One Wide Base. In this episode Ellenoria & I try to power through the rest of the Dishong Tower, many Ferals & false floors stand in our way, will we make it through?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Day 28 Horde

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - The Perception Connection. In this episode we pit our horde base against the Day 28 horde. But first we need to visit our Traders, repair the base, and take out an opportunistic wandering horde.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Getting Tough
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - T5 Trouble
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Mr Boom - Episode 1 - New Series!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - Mr Boom. It's episode 1 of a new series, and in this one we are only allowed to engage zombies with weapons governed by the Boom Stick perk. Let's see how doable this is! 

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Mr Boom - New Episode - Quests For Jen
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Mr Boom - New Episode - We Need Paper
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Mr Boom - New Episode - Great Trader Stock

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - Mr Boom. In this episode we unlock a new Trader, and they have some amazing stock on hand for us. Now it's a case of trying to earn the Dukes to buy what we want. Let's get going!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Mr Boom - New Episode - Smashing Out Quests

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - Mr Boom. In this episode we make some nice progress and smash out a lot of quests for Trader Bob over in the Burning Forest. We also have our share of bad luck today! We have our eye on a steel pickaxe, will we get it together enough to be able to afford it?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Mr Boom - New Episode - Over Their Shoulder

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - Mr Boom. In this episode w e are out doing quests and looting again, only problem is my aim with the blundy is off - I keep firing it over their shoulder, we need to dial this in before the game stage ramps up too much!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Mr Boom - New Episode - Day 7 Horde
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Mr Boom - New Episode - Here Come The Girls
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Mr Boom - New Episode - Blastin' & Boomin'

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - Mr Boom. In this episode we head out on some more quests, but the Traders seem obsessed with one house in particular. Better boom and blast our way through this one!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Mr Boom - New Episode - Restock & Reload

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - Mr Boom. In this episode we have a dog/bear horde to deal with, the Trader restock loop to complete, a couple of quests and we also discover a new biome. Which one will it be?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Mr Boom - New Episode - Spooky Sounds

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - Mr Boom. In this episode we kick off over in the Desert Biome, and look to do some questing today. We also find ourselves questing overnight and we are hearing a lot of strange noises.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Mr Boom - New Episode - Tough Guys
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Mr Boom - New Episode - Green Glow
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to How Good Is THE STUN BATON Actually? - New Video Out Now!

Welcome to a guide on The Stun Baton in 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 where we are asking how good is the Stun Baton actually? The Stun Baton is a divisive subject in the 7 Days To Die community, some think it's amazing, some think it's terrible. But what is the truth? In this video we will be looking in depth at The Stun Baton, and sharing some tips and tricks and giving somewhat of a guide and tutorial of it's features and benefits.