NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

It's episode 14, which means its horde night! We are using our intellectual horde base again with it's pathing, electric fence posts, dart traps and blade trap. It did well last time, will it be able to handle a tougher horde with more zombies? Let's find out!

It's episode 16 and it's Trader Restock day - time to fuel up the minibike and sell all the junk we've collected! We also take on a quest with our Robotic Turret, Junk Sledge and Stun Baton and I face my hardest battle yet - one with the pause button on OBS!

It's episode 17, and we have a couple of quests to do in the snow biome. Full of mountain lions, bears, wolfs and Lumberjacks ... and we are visiting at night. Will we make it out alive? Will we be able to utilize our smarts and intellect to defeat their aggression and brute force?

It's episode 21 and its horde night! We try our Stun Baton Melee Horde Base! Looking to utilize the stun baton and nerd tats. We gathered everything for this using a stone axe, so we don't have it fully reinforced. Will it be a failure or a success?

It's episode 28, which means it's horde night. We take on the horde in our Stun Baton Melee Horde Base, using our baton, Robotic Turrets, Electric Fence Posts and Nerd Tats. Last time they broke through, will it succeed this time now I've reinforced it?

It's episode 35 and its time for the day 35 horde! We take them on in our Intellect Build Melee Horde Base featuring the Stun Baton and nerd tats! It'll be our last horde in this one so let's hope its a good one. We also get to decorating our underground lab!

This is a new series to run alongside The Mad Scientist. This will be uploaded once or twice a week and episodes will alternate between mine and Ellenoria's channel, so be sure to subscribe to her as well so you don't miss any progress. 

Episode 1 is already chaotic, with the mall throwing a lot of surprises at us that we were not expecting and definitely not equipped to deal with! 

- Challenge Rules -

We must build 2 Gyrocopters in 15 days and fly them off the roof of the mall. We may not leave the boundary of the mall.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pure Insanity- Insane/Always Nightmare - Episode 7 - Melee Horde Night
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals