NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Lootin' & Spearin'

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Crack-A-Book HQ

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - The Perception Connection. In this episode we go to take on the rare Tier 5 quest - The Crack-A-Book Skyscraper! Let's see how we got on with this, our second T5 Quest of the run armed with our spears, rifles and grenades!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Looter
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Feral in my Face
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Lootin' & Spearin'

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - The Perception Connection. In this episode we head out on the Trader loop and go on a loot run to Trader Bob's Desert Town. There is also a surprise encounter with a Zombie Biker to contend with, as well as a few angry dogs.