NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Pure Insanity, insane difficulty & Zombies are always nightmare speed! In this episode we are smashing out the quests, but that doesn't mean its any easier. We need to battle some close calls & a wandering horde.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls - Episode 1 - Starting Over

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die modded with Darkness Falls - Alpha 19! Due to a couple of issues with the previous seed, we have started over on a new map. Now we have an idea what's what, let's try and get some progress made in this mod!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - One Wide Base - Multiplayer - Duo Permadeath - Friendly Fire On - Episode 2
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pure Insanity- Insane/Always Nightmare - Episode 4 - New Trader
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls - New Episode - Stunned

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die modded with Darkness Falls - Alpha 19! In this episode we do some questing and head out looting, and have a play with the stun baton, which seems pretty powerful in this mod. Seems I got a lucky day 1 find there!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pure Insanity- Insane/Always Nightmare - Episode 5 - Wandering Horde Woes

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Pure Insanity, insane difficulty & Zombies are always nightmare speed! In this episode we encounter two wandering hordes that really test us, try and knock out some more quests and have some close calls due to poor decision making by me!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls - New Episode - Ups & Downs

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die modded with Darkness Falls - Alpha 19! Some ups and downs in this one, we set out looting and make some decent progress but also encounter a huge wandering horde with our first Feral in it. Let's see if we can survive the day!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pure Insanity- Insane/Always Nightmare - Episode 6 - Dogs, Bears & Building

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Pure Insanity, insane difficulty & Zombies are always nightmare speed! In this episode we take on a dog horde, a bear and get building our first horde base of the series!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls - New Episode - Ferals

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die modded with Darkness Falls - Alpha 19! In this episode we go out looting and questing in search of some horde night gear and supplies, but run into a very bad room with some Feral friends!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - One Wide Base - Multiplayer - Duo Permadeath - Friendly Fire On - Episode 4 - Line Them Up...

Welcome to our new multiplayer series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - One Wide Base. In this one we start over by the Dishong Tower in Jen's desert town, knock out some quests, and do some base work ready for the upcoming horde!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pure Insanity- Insane/Always Nightmare - Episode 6 - Melee Horde Night
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pure Insanity- Insane/Always Nightmare - Episode 7 - Melee Horde Night

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Pure Insanity, insane difficulty & Zombies are always nightmare speed! It's time for the day 7 horde, and we will be taking it on melee style in our horde base. There's also some time for a big purchase from the Traders!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls - New Episode - Screamers Are No Joke

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die modded with Darkness Falls - Alpha 19! In this episode we quest, level, mine and make some great progress with our work stations! But a screamer has other ideas for us, and these screamer hordes are no joke!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pure Insanity- Insane/Always Nightmare - Episode 8 - Wrong Tool For The Job

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Pure Insanity, insane difficulty & Zombies are always nightmare speed! This one is all about the questing! We are also a bit rusty and are taking a lot of hits from the Z's, will we knock the rust off before the Z's get us?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls - New Episode - Well Guarded Working Stiffs

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die modded with Darkness Falls - Alpha 19! In this episode we are in search of a welding torch, so we head over to the hardware store. Only problem is, it's incredibly well guarded by Feral zombies!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pure Insanity- Insane/Always Nightmare - Episode 9 - High Octane Stuff

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Pure Insanity, insane difficulty & Zombies are always nightmare speed! In this episode we are aiming to wreck everything in front of us with our stone sledgehammer, and we are getting it kick started with a quest immediately!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls - New Episode - Brutal Day 7 Horde Night

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die modded with Darkness Falls - Alpha 19! It's day 7, which means it's horde night. We still need to build our horde base, and as usual I haven't left myself enough time to do everything I need to do. This mod is known for it's brutal hordes, how will we fare?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - One Wide Base - Multiplayer - Duo Permadeath - Friendly Fire On - Episode 8
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pure Insanity- Insane/Always Nightmare - Episode 10 - Bad Time For A Wandering Horde

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Pure Insanity, insane difficulty & Zombies are always nightmare speed! In this episode we have a dog horde to clean up, some Traders to visit, and we encounter a nasty wandering horde!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls - New Episode - Surprise Wolf

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die modded with Darkness Falls - Alpha 19! It's the morning after the night before and we need to get straight back on it! We try to knock out some quests and looting, as well as some Zombies and a sneaky, surprise wolf!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pure Insanity- Insane/Always Nightmare - Episode 11 - Steel Sledge Time

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Pure Insanity, insane difficulty & Zombies are always nightmare speed! In this episode we scrape all our Dukes together to get that shiny, new Steel Sledge! Let's see how it performs!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls - New Episode - Burnt Forest Visit
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pure Insanity- Insane/Always Nightmare - Episode 12 - Battle of The Bear Den

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Pure Insanity, insane difficulty & Zombies are always nightmare speed! In this episode we have some truly intense encounters with some pretty tough enemies. We also have a visit to The Bear Den to contend with.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls - New Episode - That Was Evil

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die modded with Darkness Falls - Alpha 19! In this episode we look to do some more questing for the Traders and make some progress, we find ourselves in a spot of bother during one of the quests.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - One Wide Base - Multiplayer - Duo Permadeath - Friendly Fire On - Episode 10

Welcome to our new multiplayer series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - One Wide Base. In this episode Ellenoria & I find ourselves a long way from home in the Burnt Forest. We need to quest, travel back and quest some more! The random horde night still hasn't happened, it could be any day now, will tonight be the night?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - Episode 1 Out Now!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - The Perception Connection. In this series I'll be giving spears a proper go, and doing a full on perception run. I've been vocal about my dislike of spears in the past so let's see if this series can change my mind.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals