NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

Playlists

Dash Or Smash - Always Run!

Here is the playlist for Dash Or Smash - Always Run! As the title suggests, it's a series where the Zombies are always running and we use a sledgehammer as our primary melee weapon!

The Mad Scientist - Intellect Only Challenge

Here is the playlist for my Intellect Only Challenge.  Warrior difficulty, zombies jog during the day and sprint at night, but most importantly we can only put points into the intellect tree. More rules and settings are in the video description. 

Pyromaniacs - Duo Permadeath, Friendly Fire On!

A collaboration with Ellenoria - this is a Duo Permadeath series with Ellenoria. We have friendly fire on and we can only use fire based weaponry. 

Escaping Eden Mall - Co-Op Challenge Series

Below is the playlist for the Co-Op challenge series, Escaping Eden Mall. Myself and Ellenoria have 15 days to fly two Gyrocopters off the roof of this massive prefab. 

Edited by NotOnly25 (see edit history)

Episode 5 is now up, with more looting and a couple of weapon upgrades. Also, as you can tell from the thumbnail, a couple of shocks too.

I've adjusted some mic settings so hopefully the audio is better on this one, and I've also recorded a couple of new background/montage songs which are also hopefully of a higher quality. I hope to keep improving things like this. 

Hope you enjoy :)

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Horde Night Video Now Up!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Day 8 Video Now Up - Finishing The Crafting Base & Questing!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Day 9 Video Now Up - Discovering The Burning Forest
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Day 10 Video Now Up - Quests, Treasure & Bedrock Mine
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Day 12 Video Now Up - Motorcycle Mission
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Day 14 Video Now Up - Horde Night!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pure Insanity- Insane/Always Nightmare - Episode 7 - Melee Horde Night
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals