NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we visit the Traders for their restock and knock out a couple of quests. Let's hope we get back in time to take on our thirteenth horde night of the series in our Wasteland Horde Base with it's enhanced loot stage. It seems these hordes are getting tougher and tougher at speed!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - New Traps For The Horde Base

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we get some treasure, do a quest and try to wire some traps ahead of our 14th horde of the series!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - This Place Is Crazy

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District, it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we do a quest at the new Butcher Petes POI and it's had quite the makeover. This place is crazy! We then need to get back to face our fifteenth horde of the series!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Treasures & Repairs

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we need to visit the traders, dig up some treasures and do some urgent repairs to our horde base! We also need to take on the sixteenth horde of the series!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Wasteland Warehouse

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. Another trip to the Wasteland awaits, this time we need to clear a warehouse in a tier 4 quest. Only problem is - The Wasteland is crazy! And then we have to take on the seventeenth horde of the series!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Another Night, Another Horde!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we do more questing for Trader Jen in the Desert biome and head home to take on our eighteenth horde of the series!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - That's A Lot Of Zombies!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we do the Trader loop, unlock a new Trader and knock out some quests and then we need to make it back in time to face the nineteenth horde of the series!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - I Love These New POI's

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we do some more questing for Trader Jen, including a really cool new POI - 4Ever Video! We then need to head back to take on the twentieth horde of the series!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Horde Base Fail

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we do some more questing for Trader Jen, and this time she wants to send us to The Bear Den! We also experience some difficulties with our 21st horde of the series! This one is intense.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Horde Base Upgrades

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we spend the whole day doing renovation and building work on our horde base. It's a big job, but will we be done in time to face the 22nd horde of the series?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - We Got The Drone!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we make a new friend in the Robotic Drone, this thing is awesome! We also look to quest and make it back to face our 23rd horde of the series!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Double Dart Traps

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we tick a lot off things off our to do list including setting up more dart traps to double our impact of our panic switch. We also head out to quest for Trader Jen, and head back to take on our 24th horde of the series!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Epic Wasteland Loot

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we try to do a quest and visit every Trader, it's going to be a close run thing to get back in time to face our 25th horde of the series!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - First Tier Five Quest

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we will attempt to take on our first tier 5 quest of the series at The Apartments. Full of radiated nastiness and trap rooms, will we make it back to face our 26th horde of the series?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Building & Battling

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we look to make some changes to our horde base and finally look to build a crafting base! And then of course it's time for the 27th horde of the series!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Wasteland Questing

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we head out to the dangerous Wasteland to do some questing, will we make it back in one piece to take on the 28th horde of the series?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Facing Danger

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we visit some Traders, do a dangerous quest and try to take on the 29th horde of the series at our Wasteland Horde Base.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - High Flying

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we take to the skies in our new Gyrocopter, and take a trip out to the snow biome and meet all of its resident baddies! Then it's time for the 30th horde of the series, these horde nights are getting tough. Will our horde base hold up?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Back To The Wasteland

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we head back to The Wasteland for some questing, and take on it's scary residents. And then it's time to take on the 31st horde of the series, will our horde base hold up?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Snow & Hordes

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode its more Wasteland questing, a new Trader in the snow biome and our 32nd horde of the series!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Green & Mean

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we visit the Traders looking for some very specific things to help us craft some much needed items. We aim to take on two tier 4 quests and then it's time for the 33rd horde of the series, how will our horde base hold up tonight?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - My Fence Post Broke!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we head back out to the Wasteland, do some quests and take on the 34th horde of the series, but we are having to do it without our most important fence post, will the horde base hold up?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Repair. Raid. Rads?

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we have a big repair job on our hands, but manage to find time to raid the military post POI, and then it's time for our 35th horde of the series. Will we finally get some rad zombies tonight?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Crazy POI Full Of Rads!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we need to gather shale and iron, as well as complete a T4 quest in the Wasteland - and it's full of Feral Radiated Zombies! Will we make it out to face the 36th horde night of the series?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Demo Zombie In The City!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we are back to questing in The Wasteland, and we run across a Demo Zombie! Will we make it back to face our 37th horde of the series?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals