NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - Huge Hostel
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Mr Boom - New Episode - Day 63 Horde
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - Day 28 Horde
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Mr Boom - New Episode - Nice Little Loot Run
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - INTENSE Tier 5
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Mr Boom - New Episode - Late Game Raiding

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - Mr Boom. In this episode we do some late game raiding and seem to be encountering a lot of Feral Radiated Steve! We also look forward to Alpha 20 having new POI's, because we seem to know the Alpha 19 POI's a little too well now! Also some upgrades to the horde base and general base building to wrap things up!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - Tale Of 2 POI's

Welcome to my slightly modded series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - End Of The Line. In this episode we take on a tier 5 quest and a Compo Pack POI of our own choosing, and they could not be more different to one another. We also look to get moved into our new crafting base.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Mr Boom - New Episode - Bad Cave
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - Big, Green & Mean
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Mr Boom - New Episode - Clearing & Base Building

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - Mr Boom. In this episode we head down some more dirt roads and clear out a cluster of POI's. We also do some base building on the horde base and make strides towards getting it ready for our final horde night.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - HUGE Tier 5 Quest

Welcome to my slightly modded series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - End Of The Line. In this episode we head on out to a huge tier 5 quest - a military dockland POI. This place is massive and packed with Zombies, let's see how we get on!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Mr Boom - New Episode - Raid. Trade. Paid.
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - That's A LOT Of Zombies

Welcome to my slightly modded series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - End Of The Line. In this episode we look to finish what we started last time out with the huge Tier 5 Quest from the Compo Pack. We have our work cut out with all these Zombies!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Mr Boom - New Episode - Our Last Loot Run
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - Look Who It Is
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Mr Boom - New Episode - Day 70 Horde - The Finale

Welcome to the finale for my 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 series - Mr Boom. It's time for the day 70 horde, but first we need to finish building the horde base. It is our goal to last the night in this horde base and not get wrecked by Demo Zombies! Let's see if we can last the night and end this series in style!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - Day 35 Horde

Welcome to my slightly modded series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - End Of The Line. In this episode we take on the day 35 horde, but first we have some time to visit the Traders and loot one Compo Pack POI. Then it's time for the horde, and this is a tough one! Let's see how our horde base holds up.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - We Fight
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - MASSIVE Tower
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - PACKED Rooftop
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - More Compo Pack Fun
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - Hidden Bunker
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - That Got Crazy

Welcome to my slightly modded series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - End Of The Line. In this episode we visit some more Compo Pack POI's, and one in particular gets crazy quickly. We also do some base building with some nice additions to our horde base.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - Day 42 Horde

Welcome to my slightly modded series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - End Of The Line. It's time for the Day 42 Horde, we've still got some upgrades to make to the horde base! We do have time to loot a couple of POI's and visit some Traders, but then its all about that horde night. And it's full of Radiated and Feral Wights this time!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals