NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Adjusting

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - The Perception Connection. In this episode we set about doing some more quests for Rekt, finishing our crafting base and moving in and also we need to adjust to using the spear, which is unlike any other melee weapon I'm used to.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Uh Oh

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - The Perception Connection. In this episode we manage to get ourselves into a spot of bother after getting trapped in a room with 3 running Zombies. We also encounter a big wandering horde!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls - New Episode - Rebuilding The Horde Base
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - One Wide Base - Multiplayer - Duo Permadeath - Friendly Fire On - Ep12 One Wide Farm
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Finding Joel
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Spears & Fears
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Wandering Evil

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - The Perception Connection. In this episode we take our spears out looting and questing, and run into a pretty big wandering horde. We also start work on our horde base!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Day 7 Horde (Mostly Melee)

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - The Perception Connection. It's time for the Day 7 horde! Yes, horde night is upon us but first we need to finish building the horde base and visit the Traders to see what their restock has in store for us. We also aim to take on the horde mostly melee using our iron spear!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Efficient Day

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - The Perception Connection. In this episode we are all about efficient questing and combat! We look to get some serious work done and progress armed with our trusty (or should that be rusty?) spear! 

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Great Days Work

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - The Perception Connection. In this episode we complete a great days work full of huge items that will help us progress in this challenge! We get a handy recipe and meet a new friend along the way.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - One Wide Base - Multiplayer - Duo Permadeath - Friendly Fire On - Ep14 Horde Night!

Welcome to our new multiplayer series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - One Wide Base. It's time for the long awaited horde night in our strange little base - how will it hold up and will we survive the night? Only one way to find out!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Super Schematics

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - The Perception Connection. This episode sees us take on some soldiers and find some very important schematics. We also discover a great POI for us take on in the future!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Important Purchase

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - The Perception Connection. In this episode we try to scrape together enough Dukes for a very important purchase, and we get into it with an unusual wandering horde as well as knocking out a quest or two.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Grace

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - The Perception Connection. In this episode we head over to Bob's Boars & Carl's Corn to farm up lots of cement, and also have our first encounter with Grace this series!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Triple Header
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Perception Build Vs Day 14 Horde

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - The Perception Connection. In this episode we have 3 quest rewards to pick up, which should unlock another Trader and also the small matter of the Day 14 Horde. The Horde base has been altered to be optimized for a perception build, let's see how we get on!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Ferals!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - The Perception Connection. In this episode we work on a couple of tier 4 quests, and encounter our first Feral! We also look at some much needed expansion at our crafting base.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - One Wide Base - Multiplayer - Duo Permadeath - Friendly Fire On - Episode 16
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Ferals Everywhere

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - The Perception Connection. In this episode we do the Trader restock loop and look to take on one of my favourite POI's as a T4 quest! We have max lucky looter, let's see what sort of stuff we can get!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Feral Radiated
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Hot Headed
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Trades & Loots

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - The Perception Connection. In this episode we head out on our Trader loop and buy a few nice items, we also loot a couple of POI's and finally look to sort out our storage situation!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Tier 5 Time

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - The Perception Connection. In this episode we take on our first tier 5 quest over at The Hospital. I've never done a Tier 5 using a Perception build before, let's see how our spears and rifles get on!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - The Perception Connection - New Episode Out Now - Day 21 Horde

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.5 - The Perception Connection. It's time for the day 21 horde, we will be taking it on at our horde base designed for the Perception skill tree. We also go on a wrenching and mining frenzy and may or may not get into trouble with a Zombie Cop and a pack of dogs!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals