NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Darkness Falls. In this episode we make a ton of progress with a new class unlocked, new fusion forge, new mastery, new work bench, new tool... basically a lot of new stuff! We also set out to wrench the world!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Ice Cold

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we head back out to the snow biome for some ice cold questing with some feral radiated friends!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Titan Crawling

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Darkness Falls. In this episode we head out to the snow biome for some nice loot and come face to face with a Radiated Titan as well as several Demons. We also look to craft the Gyrocopter and Box Truck.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Heading Into Late Game

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we are hitching a ride directly into the late game if the types of Zombies we are facing are anything to go by!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Finally Flying
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Tier 5 Quest at The Higashi Tower

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we take on a tier 5 skyscraper - The Higashi Tower! This place is full of surprises, let's see how we get on!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Demonic Behemoth
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Rad Smash

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we knock out a couple of tier 4 quests, and look to take on some radiated Z's with our sledgehammer!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Demons In The Snow
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 49 Horde

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we do some base building on our horde base, do a quick tier 4 quest at the ironically named Stand Tower, and then it's time for horde night and for us to take on the day 49 horde.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Day 49 Horde

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Darkness Falls. In this episode we install some traps in our horde base and do a little base renovation and building, before taking on the Day 49 Horde which is filled with Behemoths and Titans!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 50 - Red Mesa

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we aim to get a tier 5 completion bonus, and take on the Red Mesa!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Trying Out New Laser Stuffs
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Quick Questing

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we visit Trader Jen and do some rapid quick questing! We also do some more base building on our crafting base.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Trying The Dirt Bike
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 52

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we return back to see Trader Jen for some more quick quests, we do some base building and take on two wandering hordes!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Incubus & Demonic Bear
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Questing For Jen

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we're back with Trader Jen doing some quests, but we encounter some pretty tough opposition today with some Feral Radiated Zombies about the place!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Radiated Behemoths

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Darkness Falls. In this episode we head out looting to the snow biome and run into some Radiated Behemoths! We also look to complete the last remaining class we are yet to unlock, the Hunter class!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Wasteland Time

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we head back to the Wasteland to take advantage of it's massive loot stage increase, let's see if we can get some good stuff! We also hit some night time buried treasure.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls - Mastering Our Final Class

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Darkness Falls. In this episode we head out looting to the snow biome and run into some Radiated Behemoths! We also look to complete the last remaining class we are yet to unlock, the Hunter class!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Green & Glowing

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we to the snow biome to do some questing, and we come face to face with a feral radiated nurse! We also do some base building on our horde base overnight.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls - Insane T5 Quest In The Wasteland

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Darkness Falls. In this episode we look to take on a tier 5 quest in the Wasteland, namely the Higashi tower. Armed with our best laser stuff lets look to take on whatever high level enemies the game wants to throw at me!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 56 Horde - Series Finale

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this finale episode we take on the day 56 horde at our horde base, featuring demolisher Zombies!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls - Day 56 Horde

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Darkness Falls. In this episode we work on building up our horde base and then take on the day 56 horde, full of Behemoths and Titans and even some Demons, will we survive this Horde Night?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals