NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we take on the huge mansion POI, this place is challenging right of the bat. Radiated ahoy!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 19 - Sea Of Green
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 20 - Heating Up

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we take a dire wolf, 2 bears and a wandering horde as soon as we leave our base. We quest the Hotel again and also have some close encounters in a farm house!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 20 - Huge Wandering Horde
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 21 - Horde Night

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we quickly run a tier 4 quest before taking on the day 21 horde in our newly concreted up horde base!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 21 - Horde Night
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 22 - Big, Bad & Rad

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we we suffer through a brutal tier 4 quest in the downtown area, including coming face to face with a tough feral radiated Zombie, we also do some work on our crafting base.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 22 - Tough Tier 5 Quest
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 23 - Danger

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we work through three tier 4 quests, and meet yet another radiated zombie on the way.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 23 - The Reward

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Darkness Falls. In this episode we take on The Reward quest in the mini bunker for Eve, this place is crazy! Let's see if we make it out in one piece and also see if we can bag some nice end game loot!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 24 - Hotel Hell

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we 2 familiar quests in a bid to complete tier 4 for Trader Joel, and we also work on our crafting base.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 24 - Hello Doctor Anna

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Darkness Falls. In this episode we master the scientist class and pay a visit to Doctor Anna, we are also faced with a typical huge Darkness Falls wandering horde.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 25 - In The Desert

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we head out to the desert biome for a change of scenery and take on some POI's, as well as a dog horde. We also look to get some oil shale and build on our crafting base some more!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 25 - First Wasteland Visit
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 26 - Crazy POI

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we visit a couple of POI's we haven't seen before, including one crazy POI where we face a huge rooftop battle. Then we go in search of the Snow Biome!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 26 - Mastering Laborer

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Darkness Falls. In this episode we visit Doctor Anna to check out the loot we missed last time, do some quick city looting and look to master the laborer class!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 27 - The Well From Hell

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we head back out to the snow biome and check out some POI's and benefit from the nice loot bonus, we also find the Well from Hell!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 15 - Skill Points To Spend

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Darkness Falls. In this episode we head out looting, meet several radiated Zombies and look to spend our skill points! We also craft some nice armor upgrades.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 28 - Horde Night

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we install some dart traps and take on the day 28 horde.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 28 - Horde Night
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 29 - Feral Radiated Biker

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we visit some Traders, check out a desert town, expand our farm ... oh yeah, and come face to face with a Feral Radiated Biker.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 29 - Beefy Wandering Horde

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Darkness Falls. In this episode we start off with a huge wandering horde, head out looting and do some work on our farm. We also hit level 75, which means we get to spend an important skill point!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 30 - Finishing The Farm

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we visit Bob's Boars to gather some resources and face Grace! We also check out a cool new POI in the snow biome, and then it's all about finishing our huge farm!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 30 - Tough Loot Room

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Darkness Falls. In this episode we have updated to a more recent version which means we get to test out the scarecrow. We also take on a crazy loot room or 2 loaded down with tough Zombies, and we try our hand at some augering!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 31 - Into The Wastland

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we venture into the Wasteland for the first time to test the waters and see how the increased loot stage works for us.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals