NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode we do some base building, some wasteland looting and take on the day 21 horde, but it doesn't all go according to plan.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 22

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode we continue clearing out some industrial POI's as we make some nice progress on our city, and we gather some much needed resources.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 23

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode we leave the industrial area and find some farm and residential POI's to clear, we run into some cool POI's, tough Z's and even a Screamer Zombie!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 24

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode we move into a residential part of town and make some great progress, we also craft a couple of important items!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 25

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode we go down town, and things are tougher than ever! Feral Radiated Zombies await!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 26

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode we head out looting, we clear lots of POI's, take on a ton of Zombies, a Mountain Lion and a Feral Radiated Wight!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 27

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode we are back out to down town, meetings with a Feral Radiated Biker and a wolf horde make this a rough day!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Quest Speedrun - Episode One

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Quest Speedrun. In this series we are attempting to speedrun the Trader quests and reach the tier 5 quest completion as quickly as possible. In this episode we start our journey and try to knock out all tier 1 quests we have available to us to get off to the best possible start!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Quest Speedrun - Day 2 Bear Chase!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Quest Speedrun. In this series we are attempting to speedrun the Trader quests and reach the tier 5 quest completion as quickly as possible. In this episode we look to finish tier 1 quests and take on a deadly bear with a wooden bow, what could possibly go wrong?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Quest Speedrun - Day 3 Feral Fiends

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Quest Speedrun. In this series we are attempting to speedrun the Trader quests and reach the tier 5 quest completion as quickly as possible. In this episode we are attacking tier 2 quests head on and doing as many as possible, including a restore power quest!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Quest Speedrun - Day 4 - What The ...

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Quest Speedrun. In this series we are attempting to speedrun the Trader quests and reach the tier 5 quest completion as quickly as possible. In this episode we look to smash out more quests, we encounter some high level spawns and we also come face to face with one of the toughest hordes in the game. All in a days work.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Quest Speedrun - Day 5

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Quest Speedrun. In this series we are attempting to speedrun the Trader quests and reach the tier 5 quest completion as quickly as possible. In this episode we are all about tier 3 quests, how many of these can we get through today? Including an over night restore power quest!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Quest Speedrun - Day 6 - Motorcycle Dreams

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Quest Speedrun. In this series we are attempting to speedrun the Trader quests and reach the tier 5 quest completion as quickly as possible. In this episode we keep on pushing the quests, and we have some motorcycle dreams, will we achieve them?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Quest Speedrun - Day 7 - Horde Night

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Quest Speedrun. In this series we are attempting to speedrun the Trader quests and reach the tier 5 quest completion as quickly as possible. In this episode we need to build a horde base, do some tier 4 quests and take on the day 7 horde. Busy day ahead!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Quest Speedrun - Days 8-10 - Finale!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Quest Speedrun. In this series we are attempting to speedrun the Trader quests and reach the tier 5 quest completion as quickly as possible. In this episode we summarize the edited highlights of days 8, 9 & 10. Will we be able to complete enough tier 5 quests to get the tier 5 completion?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Episode One!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we try to get to grips with these settings and set out to try and survive day one!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode One!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 2

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we head to to do more quests for our Trader, but close calls with tough Zombies and even a Zombie dog make this a challenge!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode Two
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 3

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we make some huge gains with some massive upgrades from the Trader!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode Three
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 4

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we are all about the quests and Trader restock. Let's see if we can survive another day of insane nightmare speed Zombies!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode Four
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 5

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we meet a high level Zombie, continue questing and look to finally get somewhat organised!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode Five