NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Alpha 20 Gameplay - Great New POI
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Alpha 20 Gameplay - Super Fun Quest
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Alpha 20 Gameplay - New Tier 3 Quest
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Alpha 20 Gameplay - Tough Quest
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Alpha 20 Gameplay - Desert Trip
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Alpha 20 Gameplay - Some Nice Finds
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Alpha 20 Gameplay - Day 14 Horde
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Alpha 20 Gameplay - Quest At The Drive In
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Alpha 20 Gameplay - Creepy Quest
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Alpha 20 Gameplay - Restore Power At The New Mansion
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Alpha 20 Gameplay - Zap!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to New Video! Alpha 20 Horde Base | The Long Shock Build Guide

Welcome to an Alpha 20 7 Days To Die Horde Base build guide, in this video we will look at how to build a horde base, namely The Long Shock, a simple and effective design using 4 electric fence posts to stun lock the Zombies all night long. This base works early to late game and is also open to customization.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night, Feral Sense, Always Run) Episode One

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we need to get an understanding of how severe the Feral Sense is, try and get some questing done and establish a home base and horde base. That's a lot to do for day one

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Quest. Build. Horde.

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we look to progress through some more tier 1 quests, modify the horde base and take on the second horde of the series.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Rebuild
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Breaks & Pains

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we suffer a nasty setback in pursuit of a wayward air drop, we also push through some quests and take on the fourth horde!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Quick Progress

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we seem to really pick up the pace with our progress, knocking out quests, leveling, crafting and of course taking on our fifth horde!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Huge Horde Base Upgrade
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Lined Up Stun Lock

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we are going to try and knock out two tier 3 quests, and visit the Trader up north for the first time. It's going to be a close run thing to make it back for our seventh horde night!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Zombie Bear Ambush

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we take a trip to The Bear Den, and the Zombie Bears are out in force! A few close calls follow, will we be able to get any progress made today before we take on our eighth horde of the series?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Questing For Jen

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we visit Trader Jen for the first time and try to do some quick questing. We also queue up some important crafting items and get ready to take on our ninth horde night of the series!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - The Wasteland Is Terrifying

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode Trader Rekt sends us on a quest located in the Wasteland biome, and it it the most intense quest I have ever done, this place is terrifying! Will we make it back to take on our tenth horde of the series?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Insane New POI

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode Trader Rekt sends us on a tier 4 quest at a new POI, and this one is crazy! We also take on our eleventh horde!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Smashing Out Quests

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we smash out several quests for Trader Jen to try and get the tier completion bonus, and we also need to make it back in time to take on our twelfth horde of the series!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals