NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - This Place Is Great

NotOnly25

Welcome to my slightly modded series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - End Of The Line. In this episode we venture out to a new town to explore and visit a few new Compo Pack POI's, including a self proclaimed Fancy Funeral Home that is crawling with Radiated Zombies!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to 7 Days To Die, But It's Horde Every Night & 10 Minute Days

I was bored of waiting for Alpha 20 so I decided to do a special video for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - Horde Every Night 7 & 10 Minute Days just to see what happens more than anything. Will we be able to get anything accomplished or will the horde be coming round to frequently? Let's see how this plays!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - Cool Apartments

Welcome to my slightly modded series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - End Of The Line. In this episode we raid some more Compo Pack POI's including a book shop, a medical building and some really cool looking Apartments with some very angry residents!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to 7 Days To Die, But It's Horde Every Night & 10 Minute Days - Part 2!

This is part 2 of the experiment where I was bored of waiting for Alpha 20 so I decided to do a special video for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - Horde Every Night 7 & 10 Minute Days. In this installment we discover that we are encountering wandering hordes roughly every 5 minutes on top of the horde every night. We also acquire something that will help our horde base immeasurably!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - Surprisingly Crazy Windmill
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Dishong Day One - Start With Nothing!

Welcome back to 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6, in a bid to keep myself entertained as I await Alpha 20 I have decided to do a mini series taking on the Dishong Tower with no starter items, no starter quests and attempt to clear it starting on day one. This was inspired by something similar friend of the channel Frantic Dan has done previously, but we are not speed running, we are just doing it at a normal pace to see how long it will take and how viable it is.

Welcome back to 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6, in a bid to keep myself entertained as I await Alpha 20 I have decided to do a mini series taking on the Dishong Tower with no starter items, no starter quests and attempt to clear it starting on day one. In this episode we look to push on through the tower and we desperately need to find some sort of ranged weapon, will our luck be in or will the hordes of Zombies be too much for us?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - End Of The Line Ft Compo Pack - This Place Is Great