NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 5 - Productive Day
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Horde Every Night (HEN) - Duo Permadeath & Friendly Fire On - Episode 9 Now Up!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 7 - Day 7 Horde
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 8 - Zombies in the Traders
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 9 - Bad Day
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 10 - Good Day
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Horde Every Night (HEN) - Duo Permadeath & Friendly Fire On - Episode 11 Now Up! Intense Horde Night!

Welcome to our new multiplayer series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Horde Every Night! It's episode 11 and we are finding our groove with this game mode, we do some efficient gathering, looting and questing - but then Ellenoria's internet connection has other ideas for the horde night, and it soon turns into the most intense horde night yet, let's see how I cope with this one!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 11 - Motorcycle Or Bust

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! It's episode 11 and we are on a mission to find a workbench and craft a motorcycle - we also visit the other Trader Joel & knock out a quest ... but will we be travelling via bicycle or motorcycle?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 12 - Opening Trade Routes

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! It's episode 12 and we have unlocked tier 3 quests as well as a new Trader, we pay a visit to the Working Stiff Tools POI and look to sort out our storage situation. We also get a nice new addition for our crafting base. All in a days work.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 13 - House Of Fun

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! It's episode 13 and it's Trader restock. Trader Joel has something that has caught our eye, so we need some fast Dukes. We take on a very rough POI and work on our horde base for tomorrow's horde night.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 14 - Electric Horde Night

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! It's the day 14 horde and we have managed to get some fence posts in the nick of time! Let's see how this little horde base holds up! We also visit 2 Traders & of course do a little bit of base building.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Horde Every Night (HEN) - Duo Permadeath & Friendly Fire On - Episode 13 Now Up!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 15 - Bear Problems
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 16 - Bad Room

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! It's Trader Restock day, so we need to swing by our 3 Traders to see if they have anything that will help us, we also need to work through more Tier 3 Quests to earn some Dukes and unlock those all important Tier 4 Quests!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 17 - Feral Fights
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Horde Every Night (HEN) - Duo Permadeath & Friendly Fire On - Episode 15 Now Up!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 18 - First Feral Wight

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we look to work through more of these Tier 3 quests and encounter our first Feral Wight on this run. We also find something that will make a nice addition to our agility build!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 19 - Progress
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 20 - T4 Quests & Base Building

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we start on some Tier 4 quests, and its a noticeable step up! We also do some much needed base building on our little horde base ready for tomorrows horde!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 21 - Day 21 Horde!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! It's time for the Day 21 Horde! We also visit the Tier 4 Church and do some much needed gathering. Will we survive the night? Will our little horde base hold up?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 22 - Game Stage Rising!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we do the Trader restock loot to see what they have for us, we do an overnight quest and we also try to gather enough steel to craft that all important Desert Vulture!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 22 - Night Questing!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 23 - Questing in the Burnt Forest!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we are tired of taking the same three tier 4 quests in our town, so we set about a bit of exploring and find ourselves in a new biome. Let's see how this goes!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 25 - A Different T4 Quest

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we finally get to do a different T4 quest, and its a crazy one! We also need to get around the Traders for their restock and even have time for an additional over night quest, always fun!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pure Insanity- Insane/Always Nightmare - Episode 7 - Melee Horde Night