NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

It's episode 38 and we are taking on the Shotgun Messiah Factory in a Tier V clear. Will we be able to do this with only points in intellect with our Stun Baton, Robotic Turrets and Junk Sledge? Will the stamina get us? Or the hordes of Zombies awaiting us? Let's find out!

It's episode 39, time for some base building! We are putting the events of the last episode behind us and have our sights set on the end game base. We need to design this base to use blade traps, dart traps and electric fence posts and we need to not fire a single shot ourselves - let's see what we can throw together!

Episode 4 sees us push through to try and see what is on the roof, but there are a lot of obstacles in our way, not least the big bad wolf!

If you missed episode 3, that is on Ellenoria's channel so be sure to check that out over there, the episode is also in the playlist for this series on my channel. 

Edited by NotOnly25 (see edit history)

Welcome to episode 1 of my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Dash Or Smash!
In this new let's play we start a new world with always running zombies and set off with our stone sledgehammer.
Day 1 will be all about looting as much as we can and finding a spot to call home, let's see how we fare with this new challenge! We have the difficulty set to warrior and zombies always run. I have opted to go with sledgehammers as our primary melee weapon in this run. I will likely look to mainly go into the Strength and Fortitude skill trees, but there are no special challenge rules or restrictions - let's go and have some fun!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pure Insanity- Insane/Always Nightmare - Episode 7 - Melee Horde Night
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals