NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Darkness Falls. In this episode we head out in search of some Hazmat Zombies in the hopes of getting some Hazmat gear, we then set about gathering some much needed titanium!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 32 - Green Glowy Dude

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we discover a new desert city and set about exploring and looting it, whilst coming face to face with a feral radiated Zombie!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 32 - That's A Titan!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 33 - To The City

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Darkness Falls. In this episode we head out to the city, get some nice looting done and encounter a radiated mutant - standard day in Darkness Falls! Then it's all about gathering more titanium!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 34 - Uh Oh

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we head back to the Wasteland and get into some trouble. We also start working on an entrance to the crafting base.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 34 - Shockingly Good
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 35 - Horde Night

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we work on an entrance to the base, tend to the farm and dig up some treasure, all before taking on the day 35 horde! Let's hope our horde base holds out.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 36 - Tier 5 Time

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we head out to do our first tier 5 quest of the series at the Crack-A-Book tower!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 36 - Wild
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 37 - Hell Cat

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we are all about that Trader restock, and finish off with a quick loot trip into the brutal snow biome!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 37 - Of Titans & Demons
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 38 - Tier 5 Factory

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we head out to take on the new tier 5 factory, full of mean feral radiated Zombies! Let's have it!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 38 - The Dishong Tower
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 39 - Back To The Bad Lands

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we head back to the Wasteland for that enhances loot stage, and also do some work on building our crafting base

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 39 - Huge Mistake
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 40 - Great Loot Day

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we do the Trader loop, including something we've been searching for and get some great loot in the snow biome!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 40 - Big Bunker

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Darkness Falls. In this episode we head out to the big tech bunker and encounter a ton of behemoths and demons! We also explore the Wasteland in a bid to find Trader Caitlyn.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 41 - Flying Into Trouble

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we fly back out to the Wasteland and it's enhanced loot stage in our trusty Gyrocopter, will we get more than we bargained for when we come face to face with a Zombie Bear?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 41 - Back To The Bunker

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Darkness Falls. In this episode we head back to finish off the big tech bunker in the Wasteland. Faced with more Demons and Behemoths, will we come out of the other side swinging our laser sword?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 42 - Horde Night

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we work on reinforcing our horde base, gather some treasure and take on the day 42 horde.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 42 - Horde Night

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Darkness Falls. In this episode we need to get our horde base up to titanium as much as possible, and also sort out our horde base roof so we can deal with vultures more easily, what will the day 42 horde bring?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Wasteland Loot Is Great

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we head back out to the Wasteland, and the loot out there is stunning!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Demon Central

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Darkness Falls. In this episode we head out to the Wasteland to test the waters on what the Zombie spawns are like out there, and it's an eye opener! We also make a nice discovery whilst mining.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Tier 5 Factory

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we are off to take on a tier 5 quest in the form of a brutal factory!