NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we do some more questing, and take on the hardest tier 2 quest I've ever known. Ferals, anyone?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 6
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 7 - Horde Night!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we need to build a horde base and take on the day 7 horde, we also check out the Trader restock in the hope of picking up some traps!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 7 - Horde Night!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 8
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 8
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 9

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we look to complete tier 2 quests for Trader Joel and start tier 3 quests for Trader Hugh, and we take some hits along the way!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 9
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 10

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we kick off with a quest, visit the Traders for the restock and get a feeling of deja vu.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 11 - No Escape

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we have a very rough day full of hard knocks, and we wind up backed into a corner with no escape...

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 11 - Hello Razor
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 12 - Knock Knock

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we are dusting ourselves off after some close calls last time out and are looking to get a few tier 3 quests completed!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 12 - Questing For Razor
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 13 - Burning Hell

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we quest for Joel, and the Zombies arrive quickly and in large numbers! We also get a new work station.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 13 - Tough Zeds
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 14 - Horde Night

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we make some major adjustments and upgrades to our horde base, get a buried treasure and take on the day 14 horde!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 14 - Horde Night
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 15 - Game Changing Schematic

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we try to save enough money to buy a Chem Station, between questing and opening up some new biomes to explore. We also find a game changer of a schematic.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 15 - New Class

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Darkness Falls. In this episode we work on 2 new classes and look to complete them as soon as possible. We do some questing and eye up mastering one class at the cost of 10 skill points!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 16 - Spot Of Bother

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we find ourselves in a spot of bother during a quest, we also find some treasure and seek out some rewards!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 16 - Hello Eve
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 17 - Hard Hitters

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we take on the Drive In and Hotel tier 4 quests, and look to craft a big upgrade to our steel sledge!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 17 - Nightmare Fuel
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Insanity (Insane Difficulty & Nightmare Speed) - Day 18 - On The Road

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Insanity. In this series we are playing with insane difficulty and nightmare speed for the Zombies all the time. In this episode we head out on the road in search of new Traders and exciting quests!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Darkness Falls A20 - Episode 18 - Demons