NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we are frustrated that the Traders are only giving us the T5 Factories as Quest options, so we set about going on a loot run of our own! Let's see what trouble we can get into with our Machete and Desert Vulture.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 27 - Starting a New Horde Base

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we start building a new horde base featuring Electric Fence Posts, a Blade Trap and Dart Traps ready for tomorrows horde night! We also run through Bob's Boars and take on Grace and pay a visit to the Am I Gone Funeral Home.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 28 - Horde Night at the New Horde Base

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! It's time for the Day 28 Horde, but first we have to finish building our new horde base which features a Blade Trap, Electric Fence Posts and Dart Traps. Will we be able to finish building it in time for horde night? 

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 29 - Desert Trip
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 30 - Hospital

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we finally get the Hospital as a T5 quest! Before that we need to visit some Traders, and we are interrupted mid quest by an angry Zombie Bear. Just normal 7 Days things!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 31 - Gonna Need a Medic
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 32 - Taking On Zombie Soldiers

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we take on the Military Base! And don't you know it's full of Soldiers? We also visit some Traders, loot a Crack-A-Book and get some much needed grinding done!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 33 - Great Days Lootin'
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 34 - Don't Look Down
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 35 - A Long Shock (Horde Night)

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! It's time for the Day 35 Horde, and we are giving the Zombies a long shock in our horde base! First we need to figure out a way to wire the electric fence post that allows us to shock them for the duration of the corridor!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 36 - (Mostly) Stealth Clearing The Apartments

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we decide to try to stealth clear the tier 5 Apartments with our compound bow, cross bow and machete. This is a gnarly POI and some close calls are all but guaranteed!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 37 - Double Feral Trouble
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 38 - Out & About

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we head down to the Traders in the Burnt Forest, and continue working on clearing each POI in Hugh's town. We also run into Thumb Man who has a fresh, new look!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 39 - Taking A Kickin'
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 40 - Zombie Cops Everywhere!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 41 - Better Run
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 42 - Mad House (Day 42 Horde)

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! It's time for the Day 42 horde. But first we need to upgrade our horde base which consists of electric fence posts, dart traps and a blade trap. We encounter a dangerous issue with the fence post that throws a spanner in the works!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 43 - Dogs, Bears, Loot.

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this one we head back over to Trader Hugh's town to continue clearing it out POI by POI, this time including Doggos ... also a Dog horde, a couple of wolves and a bear! Bones ahoy!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 44 - Agility Build Vs Shamway Factory

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we simply take on the Shamway Factory with our agility build. How will we fare trying to sneak our way through, using our compound bow, compound crossbow, desert vulture and machete?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 45 - Snow Town Loot

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we need to collect our reward and make our way back from The Shamway. We also set about looting more of the Snow Town over by Trader Jen! Plenty of Ferals about today!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 46 - Home Improvements

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we visit some Traders, loot a couple of POI's, are made to look stupid by Steve and do some much needed home improvements on our crafting and horde bases!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 47 - Exploration & Jump Scares

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we do a bit of looting, including Barts Salvage which has some surprises and jump scares for us. We also set about exploring the map and seeing what's out there!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 48 - Hard Days Loot
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 49 - Horde Base is Working Well (Horde Night)

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! It's time for the day 49 horde! We visit a couple of far away Traders to kill time before the horde comes and then tackle it in our horde base centered around electric fence posts as our main defense!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility Hostility - Survivalist/Always Sprint - Episode 50 - All Wighty Then

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19 - Agility Hostility! In this episode we visit some Traders and head off looting, we see a lot of Feral Wights, have a run in with an angry Mountain Lion and find a POI I've never seen before!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Pure Insanity- Insane/Always Nightmare - Episode 7 - Melee Horde Night