NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

Welcome back to 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6, in a bid to keep myself entertained as I await Alpha 20 I have decided to do a mini series taking on the Tier 5 Shamway Factory POI with no starter items, no starter quests and attempt to clear it starting on day one. In the second installment we try to move on through to the rooftop to finish this one! How will we fare in the roughest end room in the game?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility: Random Hordes - Where Did You Come From?
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility: Random Hordes - Startled!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility: Random Hordes - The Second Horde

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - Agility: Random Hordes as we continue to wait for Alpha 20. In this episode we do some questing, but we also have the small matter of getting our horde base into shape for our second random horde of the series!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility: Random Hordes - Ambush
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility: Random Hordes - The Book Store
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility: Random Hordes - Dog Horde
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility: Random Hordes - The Third Horde - Melee Only!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - Agility: Random Hordes as we continue to wait for Alpha 20. In this episode we do some questing, but we also have the small matter of getting our horde base into shape for our third random horde night of the series!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility: Random Hordes - Close Calls
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility: Random Hordes - Pushing On
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility: Random Hordes - Must Be Fate
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility: Random Hordes - The Fourth Horde

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - Agility: Random Hordes as we continue to wait for Alpha 20. In this episode we have the fourth random horde of the series to contend with. Better make sure the horde base is up to scratch! We also try to finish our rooftop farm and do some more questing.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility: Random Hordes - Major Upgrade
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility: Random Hordes - More Nice Upgrades
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility: Random Hordes - New Wheels
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility: Random Hordes - Feral Friends
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility: Random Hordes - So Lucky
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility: Random Hordes - The Fifth Horde

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 19.6 - Agility: Random Hordes as we continue to wait for Alpha 20. In this episode we do some questing, and we have our fifth random horde night of the series, time to make sure the horde base is in good shape!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Agility: Random Hordes - Radiated Friends
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Alpha 20 Gameplay - Episode One - This Is Incredible!

Welcome to episode one of my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - in this episode we dive right into the new random gen in Alpha 20, we try out the pipe baton and see what feral sense is all about! Plus we move into a base downtown in the new city gen.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Alpha 20 Gameplay - A20 Is Hazardous!
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Alpha 20 Gameplay - Angry Lumberjack
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Alpha 20 Gameplay - Restore Power
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Alpha 20 Gameplay - Dogs & Books
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Alpha 20 Gameplay - Beware Of Dog